Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

you can try and stop it, but it keeps on coming

i thought my back ache was bad but turns out it was the beginning of something. damn it!, i havent been able to sit at my computer for more than half an hour. i fear i have run up aginst that illess i had well over 10 years ago. some of this shit feels familiar. hell i hate it, pnuemonia sucks! it hurts like a bitch, u got a high ass fever, u hack up some of the grossest shit u have ever seen. all u can do is lay down. last time i had it i was 5, and it took i think 3-5 days to come on in full force, then 3 days in a hospital and 2 weeks out of school. however now i am older, i have had it before so i am looking at a longer battle. its been 3 days already and my chest is acheing, and i am starting to cough up shit. so anyway if i am not here for a while you know the damn reason. but hell at least i dont get to see my bitchy math teacher for a while

True. He also was a workoholic. Thats one of the many reasons I choose to slack.

you can try and stop it, but it keeps on coming

MY GOD!!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!!!!

(I'm) Jesus Christ! Not even I am that bad :)

Major suckage, man. Here's hoping you get better real quick-like, sephiroth.

/me raises his glass.

I'll give you a tip

dont not eat anything all day, drank half a bottle of nyquil, some diet coke, and decide to take a shower before napping.

it just makes shit worse

dont not

Double negative do you mean he has to?

fod, this should help

tobester
I die a lot.

But since you might not know what that is, 420, or to be exact 4:20, the time, is "smoking time" of the marijuana drug these yung'uns be doing.

I remember...way back in time...in Navy prison...we were given a lecture about the "perils of drugs"...by a 50 year old warder of the naval prison...and he commenced his talk with "This marijuana" but pronounced it exactly as it's spelled ...marry.joe.anna...it was obvious he had only ever read about it,never heard it spoken, we all pissed ourselves :)

I remember...way back in time...in Navy prison...we were given a lecture about the "perils of drugs"...by a 50 year old warder of the naval prison...and he commenced his talk with "This marijuana" but pronounced it exactly as it's spelled ...marry.joe.anna...it was obvious he had only ever read about it,never heard it spoken, we all pissed ourselves :)

ROFLMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh thats great...rofl

i know i know

i ment don't not eat

if you can understand that

heh

You mean don't starve yourself, make sure to eat. Right?

/me rockets Tobester and removes any confusion

/me steals Toby's stuff, like his computer, stereo and sisters. MWHAHAHAHA!

/me rockets Tobester and removes any confusion

/me steals Toby's stuff, like his computer, stereo and sisters. MWHAHAHAHA!

/me sweeps up the ashes and sticks 'em in the cat box. :P

if you do have pneumonia, make sure you eat plenty of soup.

/me pours Sephiroth some home-made Lentil and Carrot soup.

No I don't like the taste either but when you're ill you can actually feel it trying to fight the germs.. :)

And drink plenty of fluids, remember your body temeperature will rise as it works to fight your ailment.