Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Doom Inventory Test

Loved the Romero reverse speech at the end.

And, don't we all know that Doomguy is actually skating around and dragging a small cart behind him all the time?

That was really fuuuuuny! especially the end

But Doomguy don't need to worry 'bout no inventory carrying... He da super-human, crazy ass Rambo marine on crack! haha.

Or, if the Doom comic is to be believed, he doesn't really give a shit about weapons and just throws them away after use. Which is why he has no problem finding new ones all the time: all those marines throwing their junk around/dying must be a veritable goldmine.

I was going to post this myself actually.

My brother was watching these videos a while ago and we saw Doom as the next episode. We both said FUCK YEEEAH at the same time.

Maes said:

Or, if the Doom comic is to be believed, he doesn't really give a shit about weapons and just throws them away after use. Which is why he has no problem finding new ones all the time: all those marines throwing their junk around/dying must be a veritable goldmine.

So he's throwing away the weapon he currently has forward every time he changes weapon, and when he wants to use that weapon again, he throws the weapon he then have currently selected and pulls it out from nowhere?
me confuesd :?

No, he just picks one from the ground. There are a lot of loose weapons placed around for Doomguy's convenience so that he can e.g. cook with gas, communicate something, respect a shotgun, pack 80 pounds of heavently joy, cook with plasma, and lay his eyes upon the most beautiful sight any soldier can behold.

Never wondered what all those dead doomguys do just laying around? ;-)

Maes said:

No, he just picks one from the ground. There are a lot of loose weapons placed around for Doomguy's convenience so that he can e.g. cook with gas, communicate something, respect a shotgun, pack 80 pounds of heavently joy, cook with plasma, and lay his eyes upon the most beautiful sight any soldier can behold.

Never wondered what all those dead doomguys do just laying around? ;-)

<3

Amusingly enough, that cart reference of yours is something I was joking about to my friends many many years ago when I was 7/8, when I was wondering how Doomguy carried it all. Just recalled that now.

They should have made them carry some car and motorcycle batteries as "energy cells" though ;-)

@Doomhuntress: Yeah... too bad they sorta had to guess the weapons weight/size since they're only fictionnal weapons. But I think they'd be pretty fookin' heavy anyway.

I don't think they'd be so heavy IRL...
The Plasma Rifle looks pretty medium in weight, and the BFG have that big shoulder attachment thing to it so I wouldn't think it'd be that heavy when using it.