Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Stuff to read that will make you mad

Recommended Posts

I like getting mad. It gives me energy and incentive to act impulsively. So throw me some reading material. recommend books, links to articles, troll me or something. And none of that shit that makes you say "aw that sucks" or "that's pretty gay," harmless pessimistic shit. I want to be enraged.

Here's some tips:

I hate money
I hate the video game industry
I hate the movie industry
I hate the music industry
I hate marketing/advertising
I hate mistreatment of women
I hate atheism
I hate the sanctity of life
I hate propaganda
I hate social network websites
I hate addictions
I hate people who argue with lightweighted points even though the individual they are arguing against is clearly more educated on the subject

You guys better be good at this.

Share this post


Link to post

My parents are both successful doctors as well as investors. They just bought me a copy of halo reach and an Xbox 360 made out of platinum as well as the newest High School Musical. I love Justin Bieber. I love the progressive girl. I enjoy beating my bitch when she doesn't make me a sandwich. God isn't real. I am pro-life. The holocaust was Obama's fault. I have 50 myspace accounts. I'm addicted to cocaine. Macs are better than PCs because they let me browse myspace faster.

Share this post


Link to post

Do YOU hate these things, or do you expect anyone who trolls you to take the position of hating these things? Because regardless. I kind of am abliged to at least look down on you as a lesser being for keeping either position on a few of these things (depending on what it is).

Share this post


Link to post

Marnetmar: I guess I'll give you points for making me laugh. :)

kristus: oh trust me kristus, i live to impress a fagface like you. I'll give you some points too.

imp1979: Unfortunately for you hating things is proving to be much the opposite. especially with the last couple weeks. Nice try though i guess. some points, but less than marnetmar and kristus

also in before anyone thinks they're funny and posts this link

Share this post


Link to post

I hate religious people, but I hate atheists twice as much
I hate Gibson
I hate conservatives, but I hate liberals twice as much
I hate fudds
I hate death metal except for 2 bands
I hate Bill Hicks
I hate gay characters that are defined only by their sexuality
I hate Bioware for saying JRPGS are too uncreative...and then making DA2 Mass Effect with Swords
I hate Morrowind. The combat sucks and having no map markers is retarded. Not to mention that the final boss is a stationary object.
I hate Dylan Cuthbert for abandoning the Star Fox series because of the furry fandom. What a moron.
I hate potheads, mostly because they turn any political topic into a fucking marijuana spiel.
I hate gun grabbers.
I hate Dave Mustaine. Just read his biography, you'll know what I mean.
I hate Gauntlet's demise at the hands of Midway's incompetence. How do you fuck up a game with JOSH SAWYER AND JOHN "FUCKING" ROMERO?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
40oz said:

kristus: oh trust me kristus, i live to impress a fagface like you. I'll give you some points too.

Spare me the ad hominems and just answer the question.

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Freeze said:

I hate religious people, but I hate atheists twice as much
I hate conservatives, but I hate liberals twice as much
I hate death metal except for 2 bands

Bipolar much?

Share this post


Link to post

40oz

You have immature views about how you should go about living your adult life and try to make excuses for everything and overcontemplate every minute detail of what interests you and why you like it instead of getting a real job or a real education. You position yourself in a seat of moral superiority instead of admitting that the reason for any of your failures is your attitude and not the rest of the world. You could be doing more with your life but you refuse to do so because it would involve actively leaving the dubious safety of the nest of immaturity and making a life you could be proud to say you lived. You're much more interested in thinking about trying hard than actually trying hard. You do not know how to apply yourself to productive things.

Share this post


Link to post
Bank said:

You have immature views about how you should go about living your adult life and try to make excuses for everything and overcontemplate every minute detail of what interests you and why you like it instead of getting a real job or a real education. You position yourself in a seat of moral superiority instead of admitting that the reason for any of your failures is your attitude and not the rest of the world. You could be doing more with your life but you refuse to do so because it would involve actively leaving the dubious safety of the nest of immaturity and making a life you could proud to say you lived.

Even I felt angry. That's not the way it's supposed to work!

Share this post


Link to post
Bank said:

40oz

You have immature views about how you should go about living your adult life and try to make excuses for everything and overcontemplate every minute detail of what interests you and why you like it instead of getting a real job or a real education. You position yourself in a seat of moral superiority instead of admitting that the reason for any of your failures is your attitude and not the rest of the world. You could be doing more with your life but you refuse to do so because it would involve actively leaving the dubious safety of the nest of immaturity and making a life you could be proud to say you lived. You're much more interested in thinking about trying hard than actually trying hard. You do not know how to apply yourself to productive things.

This probably applies to me too. :p

Share this post


Link to post

Read anything that involves Jack Thompson, the Westboro Baptist, Cho Seung Foi or other school shooters/mall shooters/mass murderers or "professional" gamers. Those things always piss me off.

Share this post


Link to post

*sigh* It's against my nature to resist trolling someone, especially when they're asking for it, but I just can't go there in this forum.


Play some Modern Warfare 2, or Halo Reach, namely with a headset on.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, us atheists aren't popular around Christmas. :D

As for trolling, it's too hard to do on command. Just go read the comments on a major news site.

Share this post


Link to post
Aliotroph? said:

Heh, us atheists aren't popular around Christmas. :D

All despite christmas having little to none to do with Christianity.

Share this post


Link to post

40oz
*Quote:* I like getting mad. It gives me energy and incentive to act impulsively */Qupte*

why do u need
energy and incenteive? i nou becuzi
pwnt you tHIS H4RD on skultag
olololololo!!

i just added yur name to teh list of n00bs I
pwnt and
i'll spam your e-mail with it jajajajajajaajaj

<ARG> ON TOP!

Share this post


Link to post

You know the game called Doom? Yeah, well, it sucks balls.



Oh wait... I targeted everyone there.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×