Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

I need help on writing a parody based on "How you remind me"

Can anyone fill me in with some funny/humiliating lyrics for a parody that I have to write for my language arts class? I'm going to write a parody based on "How you remind me" by Nickelback, and I believe there's lot of yall have already heard that song on MTV or radio already. Well, anyone got any ideas? Please hurry and reply if you got it cuz' it's due tomorrow. I've gotta have at least 25 lines in it.
parody: A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule. For example: Opps! I farted again!

This is how you remind of what I really am
I am always on Doomworld and I love to spam

Whats a nickelback? Is that kinda like a nickle bag?

A nickelback is this thing where these three fags get together and pretend they're making music. Horrible, really.

A nickelback is this thing where these three fags get together and pretend they're making music. Horrible, really.

wrong

stupid retards

it's FOUR fags

Agggh,, not that song. It's my brother's favorite song, so once you finish your parody, please let me know so I can recite it to him over and over.

ok, here's the first verse

Never made it as a town freak
I couldn't cut it as a bearded lady
Tired of living like a freak of leak
I'm a man wandering like a freak of nature
And this is how you insult me
This is how you insult me
Of how ugly I am
This is how insult me
Of how hesitate I am

k guys, gimme some comments on this. I know it doesn't quite make sense overall cuz' I still can't think of one sticky theme for this parody..ugh...how you insult me, humiliate me, dump me....etc whatever it'd be. Try to post your ideas for the second verse or something

I see the word freak too many times. How about something that doesn't suck. I know what's gonna be the grade. A big fat F

Hmm, anyone remember I believe I can fly?

I believe she's a guy
I believe she's more man than I
I think about it every night and day
She whips it out and I run away

But back to the topic. Just to correct it:

Tired of living like a freak of leak (What the hell?)
Of how hesitate I am (Try using hesitant instead)

God... DAMMIT I hate this fucking song.

Never made it as a woman
I couldn't cut it as a homo wrestler
Tired of living in a cardboard box
I'm a man wondering my sexuality
And this is how you arouse me
This is how you arouse me
Of how damn gay I am
This is how you insist on
Of how worthless I am

Yeah, thanks, I know they don't make very much of sense cuz' I got those lyrics from q3w ppl that they came up with. Thanks for replying me, raplh. It means a lot to me, thank you man

also they came up with other lyrics that are really gross and insulting:

Never made it as rapist
I couldn't cut it as a late night pervert
Tired of livin' like a paedo
I'm sick of browsing for some full blown anal

You fucking unoriginal bastard... it was done on SNL just a week or two ago! On the news, Jimmy pulled out a guitar and did it

well I dunno what it is that you are saying, but there could be more than one version of parodies based on the same song. Just check out those britney spear's parodies everywhere laying around online

The mere mention of that song nearly sent me into convulsions. That song (and pretty much every other watered down pop crap song) gets under my skin like a frenzied pack of chiggers since my little sister and every radio station started playing it nonstop.

Only 40 times a day, thank you very much.

The mere mention of that song nearly sent me into convulsions. That song (and pretty much every other watered down pop crap song) gets under my skin like a frenzied pack of chiggers since my little sister and every radio station started playing it nonstop.

Heh, your little sister too? Sheesh :p

god damn it, i guess i've blown my presentation, figured the lyrics weren't even funny, this song sucks, my friends wrote even better parodies about food, shopping, and other nonsense but funny stuff, damn i shouldn't have choosen 'how you remind me', it isnt even a good song to write a parody on, maybe i should have choosen one of briney spears' song, like her recent new song 'not a girl, not yet a woman' i saw there is a parody on a site that is called (not a duck, not yet a chicken), also there is one called (Dont blame all the Muslims), they are freakin' hilarious :)

even though their from my province.

Whatever does that have to do with anything?

Thank god lut posted, this thread was in danger of becoming 100% utter loser

Wanna know the secret of Nickleback?

Nickelback is Canada's revenge for all these years of Amerikan pop bullshit! Muhahahaha! Like it? Here's Default! Here's some more Alanis Morrisette! Muhahahahaha! Eat hot Nelly Furtado death, Britney! Chugga chugga chugga chugga...

Man, when I asked my 9 year old neice what she wanted for christmas and she said "The first Rob Zombie CD" I almost cried. I'm so proud!

P.S. I'm from Alberta too, and hey it's nice to see homegrown losers making it big and forgetting where they came from....

Yeah they suck, but they're still a teensy little tad better than CAKE! :P