Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maxspeed

Zdoom 2.5.0 on Wine

I updated to newest Zdoom version just today and now i cant get the mouse to work, any ideas?

I allready set norawinput=true and now i can use keyboard. Without norawinput=true even the keyboard doesnt work.

Is there some commands also for the mouse like norawinput that can be set? or something other that might be checked?

Im running this on ubuntu 10.04, wine 1.2.

Do you know ZDoom can be compiled on Linux? Why do you want to go through Wine?

Yes i know that it can be compiled under linux, havent tested that recently, but it was hassle last time i tried to compile it from src and i just found it was easier run with wine.

Its mainly preference thing, because i like to run all ports in same enviroment and only under wine it is possible run them all (zdaemon cant be compiled under linux).

Though it would be ideal if there where a repository (or just .deb's) for most doom ports, so one could just simply install them through synaptic...

I compile every version of ZDoom since 2.1.1, so I think that you can do it too.

Gez said:

Do you know ZDoom can be compiled on Linux? Why do you want to go through Wine?

linux having hw2d would be a plus...

Finding someone who could implement it would also be.
But how, if none of the Linux users has even come forward to implement mouse events... :?

Fmodex doesnt error out with proper version during compile. If all other proper compiling things are installed, its likely fmodex.

Pastebin your compile errors.