Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

The hunt (deathmatch maps).

I like both large hunt and kill maps like map11 and small respawnfragging ones like map1. I am not much for arenas like d5m18 though, only for ssg practice.

The smallest map I think is good for DM is Map13.

There's also the issues of making the most of the overall space, so a map like Map11 with a bunch of secrets, corridors, passages and arena-ish spaces can be a great map too.

Oh really....you know what playing co-op proves to me? That you can't get through a WAD/game/level by yourself in SP.

I'm not comparing it with DM...2 seperate things...it's just that I don't play co-op for 2 simple reasons:

-I don't need to
-Don't have anybody to co-op with

I've co-op'ed MAYBE twice in my life, 3 times at most. Each time it just got lamer and lamer and easier and easier.

Thank you, you can send me to Hell now, but I won't do much good because I don't believe in it :)

Oh really....you know what playing co-op proves to me? That you can't get through a WAD/game/level by yourself in SP.

I'm not comparing it with DM...2 seperate things...it's just that I don't play co-op for 2 simple reasons:

-I don't need to
-Don't have anybody to co-op with

I've co-op'ed MAYBE twice in my life, 3 times at most. Each time it just got lamer and lamer and easier and easier.

Thank you, you can send me to Hell now, but I won't do much good because I don't believe in it :)

So you're basicly saying that you have no friends and thus hate coop?

So you're basicly saying that you have no friends and thus hate coop?

I've played co-op MAYBE 2 times in life, 3 at most

That's one right there. All the rest aren't gamers (are they really my friends? Heh.)

Oh, wait....

Crendowing
Biggest social outcast of all

Heh :)

Eternal Deathmatch is a pretty damn good dm wad if you like larger levels, edm03 and edm07 for example kicks ass imo.

I take my last comment back....I do have lots of friends that want to play DOOM, but they're not wusses and like to DM :)