Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

Where do you live?

I live in Sunderland, Massachusetts...literally across the street from Hellbent

Too bad we have only hung out once so far. However we had a great time running around on woodland trails. And talking about DooM

magicsofa said:

Too bad we have only hung out once so far. However we had a great time running around on woodland trails. And talking about DooM

Me and Hellbent are planning on meeting up sometime. You should join in.

I'm in Elk Grove, California. Hopefully not for a lot longer. Might get to move up to Pittsburgh with my best friend in the next year or two. Failing that,

Danarchy said:

I'm going with Seattle, WA because none of you probably know where either Bremerton or Silverdale are, and I'm never really sure which one I'm from/live in as I always find myself living sandwiched between them.

I may end up moving up there near Seattle instead. There's something about Oregon and/or Washington that seem to call to me.

Marnetmar said:

Utah.

No, I'm not a mormon. In fact, none of my family is, and I have no fucking idea how we ended up here.

Same. Some of my family is Morman, but I sure as shit am not.

Mike.Reiner said:

Same. Some of my family is Morman, but I sure as shit am not.

I'm not alone in this shithole of a state? Awesome.

New Hampshire (USA)
I live in the southern part, which resembles more of western/central Mass as opposed to the northern part.

Hungary (in country Fejér, Csór), as well as Katamori, but I must mention that I'm half French and my father (Isidore Cellavy) lives in Toulouse which is a French city. I rarely visit him.
And I saw that someone enclosed a photo of him, so here's mine:

It was just a joke! It's not me, but my idol, and I want to look like him (except for his face), and now I'm on a straight-almost-finished way to make this true :D

Long Beach, CA. Previously lived in Oceanside (twice) Suwanee (GA), Boston (MA), and Stateline (NV). Nationality-wise, I am of Czech descent. Who knows where I'll be next.

magicsofa said:

I sent you a message on fb: winter hike up Sugarloaf today?