Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alphawolf

More than one custom monster and item

I have a pwad I have imported with many monsters and items, powerups etc.

I cannot get more than one monster/item/powerup appear.

Also if I delete the first monster that is the only one to appear, none of the others take his place.

What happens when I put them all in and test it is that only the first monster I imported appears in the game. There are no errors with the script as I get no script error warning in GZDOOM as it starts up so the scripts are fine. I also have their correct ID name down so thats not a problem

I'm sure this is an easy fix...

So how come the other monsters and items aren't appearing in the game?

Thanks.

Haha lol. I don't understand. Put all the custom things in the map and it didn't work. Closed doom builder loaded it again as if by magic there they are!

You probably added the resources while Doom Builder was still open. It doesn't automatically reload resources, you have to do it manually. (Unless there is a setting to auto-reload resources, I'm not sure)

Akira_98 said:

You probably added the resources while Doom Builder was still open. It doesn't automatically reload resources, you have to do it manually. (Unless there is a setting to auto-reload resources, I'm not sure)

wow, nice observation there, wouldnt have thought of that (not being sarcastic lol)