Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
myrworld

News People need to Clean out their mailbox

When I tried to send in news to Doomworld, it sent back a boucneback saying that their ICQ mailbox was full. Perhaps a bit too much news today?

Just thought someone would like to know, in case they're having the same trouble.

RCM

Guess what? When Ling majors in Astro-Physics he's taking us all up in a big spaceship to see Phobos! YAY!! We get to walk round the base, meet imps and discuss the real issues that are affecting them in the 21st century, such as Do your Spikes restrict your potential in the work-related arena?

After that if there's time we go to Deimos, and possibly even to Hell.

BOOK YOUR TICKET WITH MISTRESS LOOT OR MISTRESS ZALDRON TODAY!

The DW 2002 Field Trip. Evryone's talking about it.

i too should wish to attend. one ticket please. it is an excellent opportunity for us to learn how to love more.

These are return tickets arn't they?
I was at the railway station today and asked for a return ticket, "Where to?" the clerk asked, "Back here you daft git!" says I :)

i too should wish to attend. one ticket please. it is an excellent opportunity for us to learn how to love more.

Shotgun Bill.

Rifle Jill, you mean :P

Linguica:
I just enabled long custom titles, so now mods like Lüt or Zaldron can humiliate you with custom pictures proclaiming you to be an idiot, or really long HTML-formatted things, or whatever.

Heh. I can't wait.

For some reason, the embedded MIDI isn't playing on my comp. (I didn't even know there was a MIDI 'till I cracked open the page source...)