Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ledmeister

ISO Doom 64 TC FAQ

I would suggest to email him about this issue, which I plan to do also. Seeing as how I helped with a fair bit of content on that site, I'm also kinda upset that it's gone...

Hopefully he'll respond with some good news; if the site isn't coming back, I'm sure he'll be happy to provide the map images, at least.

I vaguely recall that the email he put on that site isn't his current one... I could be wrong though.

J-selva said:

I would suggest to email him about this issue,

I emailed his "easy" address a few days ago, but so far nuthin. :/ I'll look around for other contact info.

I was right... He does have a more recent email address. I don't if posting his email address just here is permitted or not, so I'll PM you it for now...

I noticed that the Custom Maps section of his FAQ have all the mentions and downloads links of custom Absolution maps removed. Was this because of dead links?

Along with the other TC HTML files, he had sent me a revised version of his old page for custom maps, and only gave this reference to it in an email:

"[...] I checked through and fixed the first page so it doesn't link back to my old homepage. I also had links to maps I was hosting on the 'd64custm' page which I removed, and a page on emulation that is obsolete since the arrival of Doom64EX. [...]"

If you've got custom Doom 64 TC maps to host, email 'em to me with title and description, and I can add them (back) to the page.

EDIT: Email it or just gimme a download link, whateva. :)