Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RjY

ngmvmt1 demos [-complevel 9]

j4rio said:

map 21 max in 47:59

Wow! That was intense! I can't tell what is more impressive, you memorizing a map that long, you playing really that aggressive for most of the time, or your 2%, 3% and <60% moments playing against armies or Revs and Cybers, haha.

This is a remarkable demo and everyone should watch it :)

Heh, you know when to pop up. I can't record ng with my potato laptop, sorry. :(
Do 21 unless you are still using calculator for recording. ;p

Ancalagon said:

J4rio must be happy happy beating my demos while i am inactive, but it's my turn to defend the records >:D
Some ugly map02 max in 4:42

welcome back, dude.

Nice. Quite rare to see you at low HP all the way. ;p
I'll maybe try redoing something on weekends as well. No promises.

Btw, you can get beginning on map 14 around minute faster if you ignore first room, move out, press switch, take RL, press second switch, run behind arachs and shoot rl from there. I just never got around to doing it, the middle part of 14 is kinda annoying.

Map01 max in 11:54
I'll leave it here until someone beats this. A much better looking demo than the previous, just got unlucky the mastermind didn't die by infight, so made me waste some cells.

ng01-1154.zip

New Gothic Movement map03 stroller in 0:41. I was attempting a no invul sphere run to make it a decent demo at least, so I gave up and just stuck to getting a invul sphere. I believe it's possible without.

ngmv03str041.zip

Map31 UV Speed in 0:47. Sloppy in places: red key room trying to switch to the BFG for example, or going the wrong way almost after the last switch.

ng31-047.zip