Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi. I've been working on this for quite some time now. I don't know how else to describe the game. It's pretty much a fusion of Worms and Doom. Most of the elements of Worms gameplay are present, along with some Doom weaponry.

The game is purely multiplayer and gives players the opportunity to change many of the in-game mechanics (such as weapon loadouts, crate drop chances, starting health/armor, gravity, fall damage...) in the game lobby.

I've been working on player models, animations and weaponskins, here are the results.

This looks amazing, you've obviously done a lot of work here, I can't wait to play it!

I'm absolutely loving the animations of the little Doomguy dudes. :D You are awesome.

As I said elsewhere, that's very cool-looking. Funny as heck too.

Now this is a crossover that I would never have expected, but makes total sense when somebody actually goes and does it.

TrueDude said:

The one with the banana, (I think) is that supposed to be a reference to Gorillas? I would love you if it is.

I doubt it, given that Worms has the Banana Bomb, and variations thereof.

This is the first I've heard of this. It looks brilliant. Even though I might never play it (I let a lot of things slip through my fingers nowadays) I get a kick out of just seeing the screenshots.

TrueDude said:

The one with the banana, (I think) is that supposed to be a reference to Gorillas? I would love you if it is.

Well no, like stated it is from worms, but I believe worms got the idea from gorilla.bas, although they planned their gameplay more around Scorched Earth.

Added a new beam type - Goo. If your shot passes through a goo beam its velocity is reduced proportionally.

Just taking some more clips of various weapons:

Demon:

Banana bomb:

Headless Bomber:

Parachute:

Whoa, I didn't see this coming :O. This looks really awesome! I've never played the game it's based off of before but it looks interesting. You've done an amazing job with the Doomguy models and everything else though. Nice work :D