Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Heinemann

VALENTINE´S GREETINGS TO OUR FEMALE DOOMERS

Valentine´s Day greetings to our female Doomers

Katarhyne, Red_Warrior, Charlotte, Sentry22 and the girl from France, Cassandra

Have I forgotten anyone?

Anyway, we love you all :)

(And of course Valentine´s Greetings also to all male Doomers here who feel female :)

Would you like to know a little secret?

Red_Warrior doesn't exist anymore. Cecilabberight is what she goes by now.

And I think everyone else left, except for Katarhyne.

Are you sure? I found no user with that name. "Cecil" is a character of her artwork, if I remember right. She is a bit low on time, thats why she used to post rarely the last weeks.

(And of course Valentine´s Greetings also to all male Doomers here who feel female :)

Uhh.. sure... thanks for remembering me

I'm sure Kat, Red, badko and Ralphis appreciate the valentines greetings.

Just kidding about the Ralphis part :)

I'm sure Kat, Red, badko and Ralphis appreciate the valentines greetings.

Just kidding about the Ralphis part :)

ralphis doesnt appreciate [b]anything...

Are you sure? I found no user with that name. "Cecil" is a character of her artwork, if I remember right. She is a bit low on time, thats why she used to post rarely the last weeks.

That is her username at Doom Depot. She has been depressed, apparently. Remember she had to have that operation or something.

Anyways, the harsh truth is guys that we are all guys except Katarhyne. And she's from Texas and has lots of guns, so not your traditional girlie girl. We have no girlie girls. And I like girlie girls so it stinks.

My GF, Stacey is a girly girl. But she doesn't post here - most of what she wants to say I usually say anyway.

She _does_ play Doom, though.

Hmmmm.... second thoughts, maybe she's not such a girly girl, more a '99% Lesbian' girl.

Although, if popular RL opinion is anything to go by, I'm a girly boy, so I guess I reluctantly thank the valentines...

Heh, whatever.

PS. My deepest sympathies for Red_Warrior regarding the depression. I know, first hand, that it can be a bitch - nobody understands what you go through, nobody knows how to treat you or what to say - mostly because it's a mental problem, and yet not one related to insanity.

Hey, RW: If you read this, and need an understanding shoulder to lean on, dop me a line: Jxt@Misery.co.uk

Hmm, my ex girlfriend play doom, but she sure isn't a girly girl, she grew up with 4 brothers so go figure...

Erik: very wrong. Case in point, almost all my girl friends. No kidding.

Why don't they post here? Just curious...

I hate whiny bitches, I hate whiny people period, and I'm not trying to whine.

I hate whiny bitches, I hate whiny people period, and I'm not trying to whine.

'Girly' doesn't necessarily mean 'whiny' - at least not in MY vocabulary.

Oh Great! Thanks for reminding me it's Valentines day! Now I'll get to cry myself to sleep tonight!

My dearest darling ducky
I know your legs are mucky
But love is blind
so never mind
My dearest darling ducky

Oh Great! Thanks for reminding me it's Valentines day! Now I'll get to cry myself to sleep tonight!

Heh...something ironic happened to me today; a girl in my English class (cheerleader, has a BF) gave me a short little friendly Valentine. That actually made my day a bit better, knowing that somebody, even just an accquaintance, gives a flip about me :)

Oh, and here's my equation: women (girly or not) + DOOM = oil + water

Heh. Yeah, this girl I know in my 6th period class kept passing my those little heart candies during our quiz. Kinda funny. She foun one in her box that said 'E Z 2 Love'...I found that very amusing. Just think about that phrase for a while. But seriously, the girls I know were all a little cold to me today. Kind of odd. Meh. No one cares about me anyway.

on feb 14 tobestah rubbed his dick
in anticipation of lovin from a chick
but sadly, he's lame
no girl ass to bang
so he had to deal with a guy named rick

Jxt@Misery.co.uk

ROFLMAO. That's the seond funniest post I've ever seen at these forums

what's teh first funniest?

Fredrik is a god. I love his long swedish penis

(Our very own Ralphis) (Who else?)

That is her username at Doom Depot. She has been depressed, apparently. Remember she had to have that operation or something.

Depression can turn out very dangerous for sensitive persons, like most artist are. Say something nice to her :)

Anyways, the harsh truth is guys that we are all guys except Katarhyne. And she's from Texas and has lots of guns, so not your traditional girlie girl. We have no girlie girls. And I like girlie girls so it stinks.

http://members.aol.com/rllyvncnt/main.htm
http://members.aol.com/minimay/gallery8.htm

I like both Cats + our Kat :)

http://members.aol.com/rllyvncnt/main.htm
http://members.aol.com/minimay/gallery8.htm

Rock.

I spent the evening taking a Physics test and doing a lab. And all the chicks in that class are either taken already or don't speak English.

Happy St. Val's. Hope you didn't get dumped. [/me raises glass.]