Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyonisis

need opinions/help

First off, I would like to say that the judging for gold in figure skating was the most bullshit filled corrupt decision ever made in Olympic history

anyways

Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good personal web page provider? (like geocities) with no ads, good megs?
I tried f2s, but they no longer offer their amazing plan.

Thanks

Back in 96 my first website (nowhere) was hosted by Tripod. Then I moved on to Geoshities. The banners became worse so I went back to Tripod. From there I tried Angelfire, back to Tripod, then another site I can't remember and again rooted myself at Tripod. Then I moved to Homestead I think it was. Then Tripod again while I looked for another one, ending up on Internet Trash. It hung out there for a while but ended back up on Tripod while I hunted for another one, and I can't even remember what the hell it was but it was soon back on Tripod.

Then I found F2S and that lasted a good few years, but F2S has died... and if you haven't already guessed, http://deadnail.tripod.com

Tripod isn't too bad, so long as you don't mind popups. Try using Mozilla for a month, you'll forget what popups look like! ^.^

Hey your site isn't displaying text for some reason... I just see the spiral thing and it's like the text is invisible, I can't even highlight it.

Hey your site isn't displaying text for some reason... I just see the spiral thing and it's like the text is invisible, I can't even highlight it.

My site has been tested with IE 4, 5, 5.5, 6, Konqueror and the latest Mozilla. It worked fine with them.

The paragraphs have a Microsoft Gradient filter behind them to get a genuine opacity effect going. What browser are you using?

My site has been tested with IE 4, 5, 5.5, 6, Konqueror and the latest Mozilla. It worked fine with them.

The paragraphs have a Microsoft Gradient filter behind them to get a genuine opacity effect going. What browser are you using?

IE 5.5
hmmm...

a really good personal web page provider? (like geocities)

ROFL

I use geocities as an EXAMPLE... I'm not saying that they are a good site provider. They suck man

I asked a question exactly like this not far back...Liam The Bard recommended a site : freewebz.com

They are good, but the only thing is you have to put in a line of code on every one of your pages. A small sacrifice, but you get 100 megs. The only bad thing is is that you can't put mp3's on your account (due to legal crap). But who cares...

Try them out...

First off, I would like to say that the judging for gold in figure skating was the most bullshit filled corrupt decision ever made in Olympic history

No, what you're saying is fucking bullshit. Russian athletes have suffered uncountable amount of times from biased, corrupt or just hate-filled refereeing throughout the history of Olympics, World Championships and what not. But when once in 10 years some referee makes a wrong and possibly biased decision in favor of some Russians, it's all of a sudden, the biggest corruption since the beginning of time.

Enter http://tripod.com/adm as a restricted site in IE and the popups go away
MUAH

Hey, nice. =)

Of course, when you use Mozilla NOTHING CAN OPEN A POP UP OR POP UNDER UNDER ANY POSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES, which is really fucking nice. Turn off the loading of images from servers other than the one the page is on and almost all the banners on the web are plain white. Don't install any audio plugins and your browsing experience will be totally silent as well.

Clean, pure, fast, quiet and to the fucking point. Hooray. ^.^

Any of you other dingleberry goblins have trouble reading the text on my site? Don't try the ninja cock entry, there's no text there... =P