Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

My Quake 2 has fudged up or something.....

OK, I was at the Zone last night, and I had just joined a game where the DM map was Q2DM1-The Edge. Now, the weird part is this-it (Quake 2) told me it couldn't load q2dm1! And the weirder part is this: up till last night Q2 has always loaded the Q2DM maps! It's like Q2DM1-9 just disappeared from my hard-drive!
Can someone help me out here?

Well gee, I had that same idea, only thing is a friend of mine has the Q2 CD right now.

knowing him he probably warazed it

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Actually orion, I bought the game.

knowing him he probably warazed it

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Actually orion, I bought the game.

quoting your own damn title, how ironic.

just install the 3.20 patch, that should be your current version anyway. even if it is your current version install the damn patch anyway

Well fucking thanks a million, bitch. I really appreciate your help.

Well DooMBoy, whaddya expect? You're posting a question about QUAKE 2 on a DOOM forum.
You're bound to get such posts in response. Why don't you just go to a Quake forum, I'm sure that people there would be happy to help you out.

Well DooMBoy, whaddya expect? You're posting a question about QUAKE 2 on a DOOM forum.
You're bound to get such posts in response. Why don't you just go to a Quake forum, I'm sure that people there would be happy to help you out.

Plus they don't know you or your title ;)

Welcome to the club, Bitch. I'm Liam the Tard and these are my friends Faggle', Assvile64, and DeathWhoreior.

woah, easy tiger! I can't let that one go, I'm afraid...

THERE FOLLOWS IN THE NEXT POST DOWN THE TOTAL RECORDED BRAIN ACTIVITIES OF DOOMBOY

Warning: This is usually thousdands of pages of data, so be prepared for forum overload...

You, uh, didn't add your thoughts.

THERE FOLLOWS IN THE NEXT POST DOWN THE TOTAL RECORDED BRAIN ACTIVITIES OF DOOMBOY

Heh, should've read that post.

I'm eagerly awaiting the obvious "THERE FOLLOWS IN THE NEXT POST DOWN THE TOTAL RECORDED BRAIN ACTIVITIES OF LIAM".

Quake 2 won't play. Oh my God, that's such a shame. Seriously. Well, ya know, if you really wanted to you could always just pick up a different hobby. Have you tried smoking, or drinking, or selling your ass to horny old men? Well DooMBoy, I think it's time you find something to do with your time that's more fullfilling than Quake 2.

How much you think Fod would pay? =)

That reminds me of Nick Cave's Stagger Lee... "I'm a bad motherfucker don't ya know, and I'll crawl over fifty good pussies just to get to one fat boy's asshole."

Sandwich

That's a long time without sandwiches.