Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Jenesis demos [-complevel 9]

17 minutes ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Map 26 UV-Max

Will you actually record these runs for Youtube? I would like to watch these while I'm on a computer without PrBoom+.

Just now, TheV1perK1ller said:

I would like to, but I first need to first some good video capturing software. Other than that I definitely would.

No problem. Take your time. I totally understand how frustrated that every time you change something, you need to configure a new environment is.

As for MAP32, I've had this demo sitting on my computer for quite a while. Is it possible to get 100% kills on this map? If so, then I'll just post this failed run for now. I'm not touching MAP32 for a while since I have little patience for that map.

MAP32 Playthrough (-fast) in 7:04

jenesis32 - uv playthrough.zip

Yes, it's possible to get 100% kills. You have to drop down to the next area before pressing the switch that raises the "nukage pool" near the end of the map. Pressing that switch also makes the area with the monsters you missed inaccessible.

For Andy: the demo above misses 5 monsters.

9 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

fabulous demo. strange that the invuln is so... useless?

Depends when it's collected I guess. I would've loved to use it in the arena with the Megaarmor, but the distance between the two was awkward. Figured I'd settle for cleaning up the nearby Mancubi, Hell Knights and Imps since they gave me so much trouble in earlier runs. Was damn satisfying.

8 hours ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Map 07 UV-Fast in 2:33

Oh my god, this is unbelievably quick... I tried this fast before, and due to those PEs in the open space, it's definitely a headache.

2 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

Oh my god, this is unbelievably quick... I tried this fast before, and due to those PEs in the open space, it's definitely a headache.

The PE's were by far the most difficult things to deal with, what with their dozens of Lost Soul spawns in a matter of seconds. I'm just happy that it is done.

Two more before the next DSDA update. Will certainly attempt more demos for this soon.

Map 02 UV-Max in 4:52 - je02-452.zip

Map 31 UV-Max in 6:21 - je31-621.zip

Both recorded with jenefix.wad, just in case. All future demos of mine will also be done with that in mind, to save the hassle.

and a couple more runs before i go to bed. there's a bit of a buildup, but i don't feel like spamming it all at once.

map03 max in 4:28

je03-428.zip

hey there i did a bunch of maxdemos a long time ago (read: june '18) and realized I never uploaded them. Seems some have been beaten, but who cares. Also, whats jenefix for?

jenesis14max519.zip

jenesis01max429.zip

jenesis02max436.zip

jenesis03max436.zip

jenesis04max606.zip

jenesis05max358.zip

jenesis06max342.zip

jenesis07max214.zip

jenesis08max536.zip

jenesis09max656.zip

jenesis10max759.zip

jenesis11max548.zip

jenesis12max645.zip

jenesis12spd106.zip

jenesis13max824.zip

On 8/24/2019 at 9:18 AM, Cyberdemon531 said:

hey there i did a bunch of maxdemos a long time ago (read: june '18) and realized I never uploaded them. Seems some have been beaten, but who cares. Also, whats jenefix for?

Jenefix.wad  (Fixed Final) load jenefix after main wad for new demos on the following maps
jenefix contains new versions of jenisis maps 10, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 29.