Jenesis demos [Boom, complevel 9]

Map 26 UV-Max in 10:58, -complevel 9

(I used jenefix.wad with this demo, but since this was one of the maps not 'fixed', it should be fine to play without it).

je26-1058.zip

EDIT: Runs without jenefix.wad.

Edited by TheV1perK1ller
3 people like this

17 minutes ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Map 26 UV-Max

Will you actually record these runs for Youtube? I would like to watch these while I'm on a computer without PrBoom+.

I would like to, but I first need to find some good video capturing software. Other than that I definitely would.

Edited by TheV1perK1ller
Typo
1 person likes this

Just now, TheV1perK1ller said:

I would like to, but I first need to first some good video capturing software. Other than that I definitely would.

No problem. Take your time. I totally understand how frustrated that every time you change something, you need to configure a new environment is.

1 person likes this

As for MAP32, I've had this demo sitting on my computer for quite a while. Is it possible to get 100% kills on this map? If so, then I'll just post this failed run for now. I'm not touching MAP32 for a while since I have little patience for that map.

MAP32 Playthrough (-fast) in 7:04

jenesis32 - uv playthrough.zip

Edited by numberjuan77
typos

Yes, it's possible to get 100% kills. You have to drop down to the next area before pressing the switch that raises the "nukage pool" near the end of the map. Pressing that switch also makes the area with the monsters you missed inaccessible.

For Andy: the demo above misses 5 monsters.

Edited by Keyboard_Doomer

Ahh, I didn't notice that. I figured cheesing the switch would save me some time. Thanks.