Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DASI-I

1000 enemies and 50 weapons Doom2 mod

I'm looking for a mod for Doom2 that comes with a 1000 enemies and 50 weapons. I know, I know, sounds crazy, But it's for real. here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxOJXYs8kwQ
Now the video seems to have a link to a website where this mod can be downloaded but it's all in Dutch (I think) plus this website doesn't seem to be the kind that would provide doom mods.

Where can I find this WAD? thanx.

Okay, okay, sorry! The right way is:

Oh yeah, this is AEons of Death. The masterpiece IMO.

Sorry, but I'm (probably) the biggest AEoD fan in the world - so of course I love it, and I like saying that often, even if it's annoying :D

BTW, for the thread writer: it is a good and famous video, I already favorited that about 1 year ago.

Hey thanx guys! ^_^
I'm not saying its a good idea to have 50guns and a 1000enemies all in one game that were taken from a bunch of "unrelated to each other" games, I only wanted it so I could have resources for modding and map building using graphics and sprites that have already been converted to doom's color palette, saves me alot of work.

AEOD goes too far

but extra weapons and monsters is something you can add to ur megawad to show-off your different editing skills without getting laughed at. as long you dont go too far