Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwinBeast

Post Hell Music?

Recommended Posts

Lol I thought I was the only one who likes it. It gets even better when you open Post Hell multiple times. You can get some cool drum patterns this way.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't actually remember anything before Picard. Apparently I'm still a Doomworld noob despite registering six years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

Rutabaga Salad fucking sucks. Bring back Picard.

I liked Picard better but I figured since the whole point was to have the music grate on your nerves, Rutabaga Salad was a better fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

Rutabaga Salad fucking sucks. Bring back Picard.



I see post hell as more of a zoo. which is why Scorching Savanna fits.

Share this post


Link to post
DuckReconMajor said:

I liked Picard better but I figured since the whole point was to have the music grate on your nerves, Rutabaga Salad was a better fit.

Rutabaga Salad is infinitely less annoying than Justin Bieber.

Share this post


Link to post

And you, guys, are there any solutions to switch it off apart from turning my stereo sound system off?

Share this post


Link to post
Cell said:

And you, guys, are there any solutions to switch it off apart from turning my stereo sound system off?

Adblock.

Share this post


Link to post

Btw the rutabaga salad video looks like it was made by someone in the advanced stages of brain damage from ingesting far too much pot and lsd. Unless I'm missing some kind of inside joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Justince said:

Fredrik's Post Hell music was the best.

I think that's circa.mid you're talking about. Also, I think I remember at one time that it had his "My name is Fredrik Johansen, I come from Sveeeden" .wav looping.

Share this post


Link to post
DoomUK said:

Btw the rutabaga salad video looks like it was made by someone in the advanced stages of brain damage from ingesting far too much pot and lsd. Unless I'm missing some kind of inside joke.

Well, it was made by local forum dictator esselfortium.

Your assumption of the composer's metal retardation was correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

Well, it was made by local forum dictator esselfortium.

Your assumption of the composer's metal retardation was correct.


Essel's metally retarded!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post

He needs more iron in his diet.

Can I recommend Flintstones Vitamins? They're delicious and nutritious!

Share this post


Link to post

John Picard song rules.Too bad I didn't catch it.Hell,I didn't catch anything except rutabaga :(

Share this post


Link to post
Cell said:

And you, guys, are there any solutions to switch it off apart from turning my stereo sound system off?

Disable javascript for the category of sites in which you have placed doomworld.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×