Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwinBeast

Post Hell Music?

Ok, I like the music there.. I was wondering who's made it and can I download it somewhere?

Lol I thought I was the only one who likes it. It gets even better when you open Post Hell multiple times. You can get some cool drum patterns this way.

I don't actually remember anything before Picard. Apparently I'm still a Doomworld noob despite registering six years ago.

Technician said:

Rutabaga Salad fucking sucks. Bring back Picard.

I liked Picard better but I figured since the whole point was to have the music grate on your nerves, Rutabaga Salad was a better fit.

Technician said:

Rutabaga Salad fucking sucks. Bring back Picard.

I see post hell as more of a zoo. which is why Scorching Savanna fits.

DuckReconMajor said:

I liked Picard better but I figured since the whole point was to have the music grate on your nerves, Rutabaga Salad was a better fit.

Rutabaga Salad is infinitely less annoying than Justin Bieber.

Cell said:

And you, guys, are there any solutions to switch it off apart from turning my stereo sound system off?

Adblock.

Btw the rutabaga salad video looks like it was made by someone in the advanced stages of brain damage from ingesting far too much pot and lsd. Unless I'm missing some kind of inside joke.

Justince said:

Fredrik's Post Hell music was the best.

I think that's circa.mid you're talking about. Also, I think I remember at one time that it had his "My name is Fredrik Johansen, I come from Sveeeden" .wav looping.

DoomUK said:

Btw the rutabaga salad video looks like it was made by someone in the advanced stages of brain damage from ingesting far too much pot and lsd. Unless I'm missing some kind of inside joke.

Well, it was made by local forum dictator esselfortium.

Your assumption of the composer's metal retardation was correct.

Technician said:

Well, it was made by local forum dictator esselfortium.

Your assumption of the composer's metal retardation was correct.

Essel's metally retarded!?!?!?!

He needs more iron in his diet.

Can I recommend Flintstones Vitamins? They're delicious and nutritious!

John Picard song rules.Too bad I didn't catch it.Hell,I didn't catch anything except rutabaga :(

Cell said:

And you, guys, are there any solutions to switch it off apart from turning my stereo sound system off?

Disable javascript for the category of sites in which you have placed doomworld.