Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Draw on any webpage with Goggles, no plugin needed!

Marnetmar said:

You can see EVERYONE's drawings.

I liked the idea up until I read this. I might find it useful for taking notes on pages (and might still, if there's a way to tell it to only show my own drawings), but if it's public-only then it's nothing more than a graffiti plugin.

Xaser said:

I might find it useful for taking notes on pages (and might still, if there's a way to tell it to only show my own drawings), but if it's public-only then it's nothing more than a graffiti plugin.

There really is nothing more to say then this.

I thought this would involve writing with "invisible ink" on my monitor, which I could only view through special polarized googles or something, like those "spy kits for kids". Yawn.

Yet more crap for Google to hoard and eventually use to blackmail us. It also works with SeaMonkey, which was to be expected.

GreyGhost said:

Yet more crap for Google to hoard and eventually use to blackmail us. It also works with SeaMonkey, which was to be expected.

Are you sure that this is by google?

This is the equivalent of cyber-chimpanzees and orang-utans flinging shit at each other, only that it required centuries of progress in human society and sciences to achieve. It's shit like this that make me feel proud for not being a typical consumer.

Maes said:

This is the equivalent of cyber-chimpanzees and orang-utans flinging shit at each other, only that it required centuries of progress in human society and sciences to achieve. It's shit like this that make me feel proud for not being a typical consumer.

I'd suggest getting of your high horse but I suppose asking you to step off your Doric column would be more appropriate.

Technician said:

I'd suggest getting of your high horse but I suppose asking you to step off your Doric column would be more appropriate.

I wonder what a psychologist would say of me drawing myself in the cab of a 15-foot tall Monster Truck when I was 14... hmmm....

Maes said:

This. Nobody does anything worthwhile or funny with it; they just fling shit.

I really liked having to click 'get more comments' 80 times at slashdot, super flash cookies and pop up menus where you have to move the task bar to the side of the screen and hide the browser's status bar to be able to edit the bottom part of the menu of web 2.0, but web 3.0 is even better!

gggmork said:

I really liked having to click 'get more comments' 80 times at slashdot, super flash cookies and pop up menus where you have to move the task bar to the side of the screen and hide the browser's status bar to be able to edit the bottom part of the menu of web 2.0, but web 3.0 is even better!

The fuck?

No, it was meant for this thread. I really am that incoherent. (web 3.0 was meant to be that drawing crap, kind of like a joke, or something, whatever).

Oh God I could go apeshit with this. I daresay I've already written blasphemy in the Best Game thread :X

I'm liking what people have done with the picture on the minecraft page.