Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

pic of the day

hey thats a new idea, i got an extra monitor that dont work. however i am to damn lazy. but i have checked out the site and i like some of the shit on there. i really like the playstation/PC hybrid. so i have to ask who else has done crazy doom related stuff like in the pic

I once wanted to turn my room into some map from doom, needless to say that would take too much work so I didn't, although with all these boxes on the floor it does kinda resemble e2m2 =]

tom_/mystican/relapse/blah was making a recreation of map01 in lego a while back..

LEGO DOOM?!?!?

Immigrant: Ahhh!
Baby: Ahhh!
Guy on mushrooms: Ahhh!

lol, i am the king of legos!! i could whip one up withing a matter of houres. but, i would need allot of legos and other shit. but that would be cool, a doom lego set!!! the little imps and the cyber deamon and shit.

-everything-

<Explosion on the background, sparks illuminate the bridge>
CAPTAIN : GEEKNESS STATUS!!!
OPERATOR : IT'S OFF THE SCALE, SIR!!

What you say?

LEGO IS AWESOME. If it were possible for a 19-year-old to set up a Lego club at university and still be allowed in the Union of a Saturday night I'd have done it already.

I fucking loved Lego, a creative medium that I actually mastered. My tanks LOOKED like FUCKING TANKS, and I designed them myself, none of this follow the instructions bollocks.

I WANT MY LEGO BACK!!!

If it were possible for a 19-year-old to set up a Lego club at university and still be allowed in the Union of a Saturday night I'd have done it already.

Translation: "If I could set up a Lego club at my school, and not have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of me in the Student Union on a Saturday night, I'd do it."

One of the reasons I like my uni: We're all nerds. Zero jocks.

If it were possible for a 19-year-old to set up a Lego club at university and still be allowed in the Union of a Saturday night I'd have done it already.

Translation: "If I could set up a Lego club at my school, and not have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of me in the Student Union on a Saturday night, I'd do it."

One of the reasons I like my uni: We're all nerds. Zero jocks.

I@M NOT AT SCHOOL YOU UTAHRIAN JACK YOU^^&^&*5684

no, it wouldn't be a shit kicking, just unable to show face for teh shame, well possibly, bnut then everyones pretty laid back so tehy might want to join in teh lego fun

i make no apologies gfor my rushed typing i hacve a lecture in -1 minutes

Lego kicks arse! It have heaps of it. I saw this huge dragon type monster thing when I went on holiday a while ago. It was on display in a shopping center and it had one of the lego pirate ships being overrun by the dragon. It was about 1 meter tall (3 feet, 3.5 inches).

Damm that was awesome...plus I love that Panzer tank the person made on lugnet.com

Oh yes, I've been to the one in England all right, I can't remember where it was though.

Ohh, Lego is so awesome, oh my childhood comes flooding back.

Join the DW Lego appreciation club, current members are me, prich, fodders, fodder, sleepy_boy, mmnspkserl or whatever.

Ph33r teh power of Lego

My mom went to the Legoland in California with my little cousin and said it was a piece of shit.

The trouble with you Americans is that you want action, action, action. If something isn't all flashing lights, animation and super special effects it's a 'piece of shit'. Bah, I'm not saying this is the case with your mum, I'd have to go see legoland over there first but people these days in general just won't use their fucking imaginations, they want evrything done for them etc. etc.

I guess with Lego it's pretty important to actually like Lego in the first place in order to like Legoland. If you don't, Legoland's going to be an onslaught of shiteness. I imagine that's what happened with your mum. It's kinda like Burger King, if you don't like Beef it ain't gonna grow on you...

LEGOs are great, but you're never a true LEGO nerd until you're subscribed to the magazine. Heh...good times.