Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Looking for a short and scary zdoom map [solved]

I'm looking for one map.

It is for zdoom and was released in 2007 or 2008. It is very short. You start in the house made of wood (I think). You walk out of it. You see night sky and some grass. Then all of sudden some creepy ghost appears and kills you immediately! [if I remember correctly its sprite was based on Iron Lich from Heretic]

No, it is NOT "The Ghoul's Forest", I've checked them all.

To be honest, I'm not interested in this map, but I remember that it was placed near some cool 1995 wad in the archives, which I want to replay.

I don't know what that zdoom map is, but when you find it can you post a link to the cool 95 map you were looking for?

90's doom wads for president.

facefear.wad, I think.

No, but thanks for trying.
I'm pretty sure that it was from 2007-2008. I remember that I've seen it in "Latest files", I didn't know about idgames before 2007, and I was mostly inactive in 2009-2010.

@DeathevokatioN
OK!

Was Grove like that? I remember you start in a wooden house with a garden outside, and a monster named Smugla.

Marcaek said:

Was Grove like that? I remember you start in a wooden house with a garden outside, and a monster named Smugla.

Smugla doesn't appear until you pull the valve in Grove Central, though.

You might be thinking of CREEPY.WAD by Bashe. Contact him if you want that wad I suppose; I still talk to him regularly but I don't know if he checks DWF often anymore and the wad in question doesn't seem to be on idgames anymore.

Yeah, I think that's the one he's talking about. It's some crappy thing I made a few years ago to troll my friend (Fisk) and actually did upload onto the archives under a pseudonym. Obviously nobody liked it, but hey, it was my very first time using ACS and was never meant to be serious.

Link is here, but it doesn't have the music I originally placed for copyright reasons: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=15234

Grazza said:

So probably the wad he's really looking for is Anvil 2.

Yes, yes! Many thanks for your help, guys!

Heh, this map is a little confusing. I had to use editor one time, after the blue key. And what a cruel trap at the end. I'm going to try ANVIL1 now.

Doomhuntress said:

Smugla doesn't appear until you pull the valve in Grove Central, though.

And he's no ghost, he's just a spiderdemon with chaingunner sprites.