Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phobosdeimos1

Zfactory WAD

Recommended Posts

For image hosting, use imageshack.us

This is the best.

BTW, I can't wait for the picture :D the first thing that I do before try the WAD: look screenshots :)

Share this post


Link to post
Katamori said:

For image hosting, use imageshack.us

This is the best.

BTW, I can't wait for the picture :D the first thing that I do before try the WAD: look screenshots :)


Thanks for the advice, i love when you don't have to register!

I've added two screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
esselfortium said:

Imageshack is terrible.

In the future, try tinypic.com or imgur.com.


Why? I've never seen any problems with that =O

Share this post


Link to post

ImageShack has pop ups and viruses last time I checked. I use Photoshop, personally. Screenies look nice, I'll have to give this a shot later tonight.

[Edit]Photobucket, rather, not Photoshop X)

Share this post


Link to post
PRIMEVAL said:

ImageShack has pop ups and viruses last time I checked. I use Photoshop, personally. Screenies look nice, I'll have to give this a shot later tonight.

[Edit]Photobucket, rather, not Photoshop X)


ah okay thanks for the heads up, i'll stick my Peebucket account then hehe,

yeah if u do have a go let me know what you think i'm just pumping out maps atm -gradually getting better

Share this post


Link to post

it's your first wad?
if so, congratulations! You made a good work, maybe too 1994 styled, but looks a fun and solid map judging from the shots...
anyway downloaded it right now, when i have some time i'll take a look on it...

Share this post


Link to post
walter confalonieri said:

it's your first wad?
if so, congratulations! You made a good work, maybe too 1994 styled, but looks a fun and solid map judging from the shots...
anyway downloaded it right now, when i have some time i'll take a look on it...


Not my first, but only been mapping a few weeks (tried to years ago on my mac and it wasn't happening)

It's quite solid action-puzzle 90's style, got another one coming up i just finished, was meant to be the second level of that

Share this post


Link to post

I played this in Zdoom, a I thought the Z in the filename suggested that.

It's a nice map. Some polishing could have made it nicer, but I mostly had a nice time playing through it.

Share this post


Link to post

It is a nice wad, if a little lacking in lighting; I would have made it a little darker if nothing else, if you were going to use a uniform light level.

There was absolutely no reason it required ZDoom though (i.e. it's a Doom format map with a few generalized triggers that are perfect copies of Vanilla Doom trigger types).

Share this post


Link to post
Katamori said:

Why? I've never seen any problems with that =O



Not for me. I rarely get images posted there.

Share this post


Link to post
Vermil said:

It is a nice wad, if a little lacking in lighting; I would have made it a little darker if nothing else, if you were going to use a uniform light level.

There was absolutely no reason it required ZDoom though (i.e. it's a Doom format map with a few generalized triggers that are perfect copies of Vanilla Doom trigger types).


Just to be on the safe side, i think i might've accidentally put a wall texture as a flat at some point.

I'm at a dilemna atm because it was horribly boring making that map as i'd planned it on paper first, but it seemed better than levels i make as i go along which is annoying as i have a lot more fun making it up as I go.. I don't know what to do!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×