Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

CONEST!!!

ok i am holding a contest. the prize... a new copy of ultimate doom, never used! what do u need to do? well show me how well you can dig up doom wads. and here is the list.
some of these are easy and i have played all of them so dont rip me off, i will have a second judge.

elements.wad
amanda.wad(hint, it sucks but is on serveral disks. says amanda in the map)
the 4 levels made by the columbine shooters, yes i put them on the list. the shear fact that killers made these maps and that anyone holding them would delete them wanting to be in the public's good graces has made these maps very rare.
deeps.wad
terrormall.wad( doom1 version)
devil.wad( serveral versions of this map but the level is shaped like a pentagram and has a devil face as the star)
boothill.wad
and finally 2 good maps with voodoo dolls.

well if no one gets all of them i will give it out to the person who finds the most rare wads. also as i have said before i have played all of them so now rip me off, no renameing a wad file or makeing a new map. however for the voodoo maps you can make them but that is it. email your results to me at metallicaman1234@earthlink.net if u win i will tell you and ask for a mailing address

I'd actually look for them, if the prize was something that I (or 90% of people here) didn't have.

(or 90% of people here) didn't have.

i'd say the percentage is higher than that. still, at least he's offering something.

Sepiroth, well - I have almost all of them (either downloaded by myself or on several WAD cpmpilation CDs), ecxept the terrormall, which already was requestet once on the old forum. The author of this post wrote, it would had breakable glass, etc. And I don´t have the "VoodooDolls". But I already have multiple copys of all Doom packages, so...

If you have terrormall, please link to it.
Would be nice :)

Oh, I don't think the people who played the Columbine killers' maps (whatevery they're called, I might want to find them too) deleted them so they could be in "good graces", they deleted them because they completely sucked.

That's what I heard, at least. Never played them myself, though I just wanna see HOW crappy they are.

[edit]I take it back, I don't have WPDOOM, thankfully.[/edit]

Oh, I don't think the people who played the Columbine killers' maps (whatevery they're called, I might want to find them too) deleted them so they could be in "good graces", they deleted them because they completely sucked.

That's what I heard, at least. Never played them myself, though I just wanna see HOW crappy they are.

[edit]I take it back, I don't have WPDOOM, thankfully.[/edit]

IIRC the accompanying text files were more creepy than the levels themselves.

IIRC the accompanying text files were more creepy than the levels themselves.

Wow, an added incentive :)

But still, I have practically made it my life goal [/sarcasm] to collect the most DOOM related stuff I can, tangible or intangible, and perhaps to be the biggest collector of them all, kinda like one of those crazed SW fans :)

hey the prise may not be much but it is good. and i bought a few copyies so i could do this. it is really just something for fun.
some of those maps are just about impossible to find. also for the amanda.wad map it is plain horrible but is one of the few maps with an interesting bug. also as for the "voodoo doll" maps they also hold an interesting bug. personaly the one voodoo map i would like is the most horrible one i have seen. it is a horribly shapped star room filled with the hard bad guys. except cyber demons cant move cause they are too tall

If anyone wants the 5 columbine maps message me on AIM. But personally, I think these maps are worse than the first completed map I ever made

CONEST!!!

sephiroth
God of Faulty Hardware

CONEST!!!

Um, maybe you meant this instead:

[edit - maybe you meant to not include your message in a quote?]

CONTEST!!!

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Nah, I actually meant it to look more like the original. I knew the amount of quotes will ultimately confuse someone.

Never mind.

What I meant is to show how I addressed the mistyped title, and then how DooMBoy addressed it, which clearly shows that

Stupidity cannot be concealed.