Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Weirdest Stuff You've Ever Made.

I made a similar DM map like that once. It was a flat maze map composed entirely of transparent glass walls, based off of the Counter-Strike Source map "anticamper". No pics, unfortunately.

http://makeagif.com/media/1-23-2011/E3G5NL.gif

Something I am still working on by the way, its just joined with something else now is all.

Canned project with the intention to use all ms-paint resources, due to the arrival of many pixelated based projects that will probably be better than this one.

Doom dudes as they would appear in megaman soccer, courtesy of a particularly time-wasteful day.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/Kassman_01/3.png

The shortly infamous noob project 5 (and a particularly bad gamma screenshot). Looking back on this...I can see why it got what it had coming.

A really old sprite modification of the imp wearing a diaper. Even pissed himself when killed.

vali.wad

I wouldn't call it so much weird as kinda moronic. Then again, if you get drunk and speedmap, that's what you can expect. The second map was chock-full of shit my old roommate used to joke about.

I don't think I've ever made anything that was genuinely weird.

While I was making a monster that contains Baron on an Arachnotron's body, what happened is that some of sprites goes underground, some sprites show the Baron with legs, and some not, the death animation was good byt funny, as it appears a Baron just died near an Arachnotron and finally the firing was insane, he used to fire 3 plasma balls and then a Baron slime, but it was fast. After I saw on Realm667 there was one .................... my work was for nothing.

Mr. Chris said:

A really old sprite modification of the imp wearing a diaper. Even pissed himself when killed.

I would love to see that.

Marnetmar said:

I would love to see that.

It's already on the archives if you search for shambler66@aol.com and look for something called CHRISPAK.ZIP or something. It's in the zipfile.

The sounds in Doomguy's PAINFUL and FORCED Chocolate Shotgun. Believe it or not, I had them in store just for such an occasion. I had a sort of toilet theme mod in mind, and had prepared them just in anticipation for
such an event.

The idea was that the player would have to navigate through a black room, guided by the dimly lit coloured floor tiles (I used the idbeholdl cheat for the screenie), glad I never finished it

chopkinsca said:

This image explains it all.

PIC

Who's that? Mr. Mushroom wizard the one with long eyes? :P The fist with the skeletal finger is funny.

C30N9 said:

The fist with the skeletal finger is funny.

I thought it was a kind of finger/joint/ganja combination, so that Doomguy can smoke a fat one while walking and seeing weird stuff.

hervoheebo said:

Well, this comes to mind first...

It's not weird, it's a really custom and creative idea! :D

I'm in love with this thread, so many neat things.

Here is an updated version of the screenshot I posted earlier, since the old one was too big and this one is more recent anyway. I had to slow down the tic rate so I could take individual screenshots of the animation =P.

chopkinsca said:

This image explains it all.

Oh God.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Here is an updated version of the screenshot I posted earlier, since the old one was too big and this one is more recent anyway. I had to slow down the tic rate so I could take individual screenshots of the animation =P.

Heard of Fraps and Youtube?

lupinx-Kassman said:

Salad Fingers Doom

Heh I always wanted to see something like that...now we need a hut and some Hubert Cumberdale sprites. And creepy green, long fingers for "Doomguy". The only "attacks" would be touching things and moaning, or scraping them with a rusty spoon.

hervoheebo said:

Well, this comes to mind first...

VIDEO

Wow, I really need to use something like that in one of my levels.

Black and White palette..

Centipederon of Hell, ninja moves and more clip picking.. and you're not even inside a sector!