Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mithrandir

IT teachers suck

well, we seem to have lost our stream of exclamations...

I had a computer teacher who thought cable modems were "useless, slow, and for tv only"

One at school didn't understand partitioning, bytes clusters and sectors, and was convinced the 16-bit of which I told him existed on 9x machines didn't exist. You've never seen a more classic example of a Windows-whore in your life. He had a go at me for winding him up, I just laughed in his face then proceeded to restart his mahine in DOS, the cretin. c:\win? -it eluded him. Hahahahahahahahaha

The bottom line is most of them don't know scat, they're just taken from some other department cos IT is a relatively new thing and they didn't train in it initially. Expect that all to change in future generations.

And let me guess: Even though she's obviously dumb and behind the curve, she's still an elitist prick about it. Most guru-types are that way.

fraggle, come on, that's the biggest pile of (over-hyperlinked) sensationalist BS I've seen in a long time...

Well, it better than my CM&R teacher who would rather have the newest, bestst stuff instead of stuff that actualy works. He intalled Win XP on 400-600 mhz computers, got a 3d printer that makes crap that falls apart half the time as soon as its made, and recently he obtained a bunch of networking stations which take up so fucking much room, that its impossible to walk through the goddamn room! )#)%)#*%#($*

My IT teachers are kewl, they know what they're talkin about (that being sutff needed to know about making modern computer games). I have known some stupid IT teachers over the years but these ones are kewl.

Those that can, DO, those that can't, TEACH

Those that can't teach, teach gym. S'true.

Those who can't teach gym, are trailer trash.

and those who can't afford to be trailer trash think swell ideas of running a successful business like Enron while drinking brandy, and occasionally finding a can that inspires more thoughts on how fusion might be maid possible right there on the sidewalk. Or maybe it's my imagination.