Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WhiteMagicRaven

HeXentic clan

Clans suck. You should join the superior Inner Sphere master race like I did.

Bucket said:

For *wanting* to join?
No, I imagine not.

Heh, good call on my grammar usage.

Perhaps there are incentives for simply joining, or at least some show of work that would interest a third-person party?

WhiteMagicRaven said:

We playing clan=)

Why are you talking like an orc?

Bucket said:

For *wanting* to join?
No, I imagine not.

If your a fan of Heretic mapping maybe?

I'm tied at the moment with other mapping projects which I can barely keep up with so I can't join at the moment. I did check a few videos, and while I think the architecture looks nice, the ripped textures don't feel very Heretic like. :(

40oz said:

Please visit our website!

Facebook page link

If that makes you feel happy.

Some of you are talking like this is a ridiculous idea. To anyone who is currently busy with RL it might be, but otherwise I don't see what's wrong with becoming a member of a game editing group (group, not project team). This way, you get connected to more information on the subject and potential people to team up with.

I've generally found Facebook pages to be worth joining, again because of their informative use. Granted, I might not join Hexentic now... It's too late for all this for me...

Pretty much, it's a lot of fun making a mapset with a team (or group?) as opposed to working by yourself. That way you can band together to create a big set of levels that would take 4 years to make by yourself which would probably end up sucking anyway because your focusing on quantity rather than quality. :)

The Doom community already has one playing/mapping clan, why bother with another?