Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta

The Lost Episodes of DOOM artwork

I'm happy to have a copy of this wad, but I'd like to make some custom graphics for it, as interpics, titlepics, endpics, using the artwork of the book included with it.
Does someone scanned some pics?

Well gee, maybe English isn't his first language.
Think before you speak please, that's the best way to avoid an annoying ban.

I thought I sent you a copy yesterday.
Give me your e-mail again.

It wasn't supposed to be rude, so don't act like I just stuck a white hot spike up your fat arse.

Ok, ok, my bad, it just looked a bit rude to me, ok?

I thought I sent you a copy yesterday.
Give me your e-mail again.

No need for it. I just got the files.

Thank you very much and sorry I bothered you. I didn't know you sent them already. Why didn't you mention it on the forums?

The funny thing is that they weren't there this morning. Ahh, Hotmail is so full of crap that I'm not surprised. I'm ought to be glad the files arrived at all.

Once again, thank you very much, Vegeta.

I'll let you know if I find out anything on the book.

Vegeta, I have the book that came with the JUPITER.WAD disk ("Jupiter" is the name of the "Lost Episodes" wad.
Forget that book. It is (like I already wrote in the "Boom Books" thread) just a strategy book and there are only plotted maps and ugly grayscale screenshots inside. The cover is also junk, the "artist" could not use original characters because there was no license. The book is crap - no great artwork, only bad screenshots. If you want the cover - I have scanned it about half a year ago. Just e-mail me if you are keen on it - but it is not even worth the writing :)

edit: The wad is not freeware, you cannot copy it - that would be considered *warez*. Did not come the book with your copy?

edit2: It is warez. "The Lost Episodes" is one of the few commercial wads, like "Final Doom", "Hell to pay" or "Perditions Gate". I will not bother you, but maybe some other...

Quote *Does someone scanned some pics*. Maybe if someone spoked some English.

Maybe you should learn how to quote.

It wasn't supposed to be rude, so don't act like I just stuck a white hot spike up your fat arse.

don't insult dsm, he's worth a 1000 of you on these forums, fucktard.

And teh same goes for you Ralphis, in case it escaped your attention YOU are the raving homosexual around here...

Fredrik is a god. i love his long swedish penis

FAGGOT BOY

Excuse me? Do you know who you're insulting? I am RALPHIS The Most Respected Community Member. EVER.

According to who?

Vegeta, although at this point I can't help you with the book, I've sent you something you may like. Check your private messages from the DOOMWorld Forums main page. There are two of them, because I screwed up at first, so read them both.

Hehe, hardly! The edits were to remove the more offensive content. The only one who 'sucks' around here is you Zaldron. But what you and your father get up to in your spare time is none of my business...

I'd be careful if I were you, widow-spanker, the mods and admins have had a mean streak recently...

I'd be careful if I were you, widow-spanker, the mods and admins have had a mean streak recently...

heh, bring 'em on! Besides I want cool stuff under my name. And besides I have been here for a good percentage of doomworlds lifetime, what will they do??

I would like to see that pic you said.
Silly me, but I have no idea of how to send you a private messege.
My e-mail is vegeta@topmail.com.ar if you have the time, please send me that image.
If I make something cool I'll send you a copy.

heh, bring 'em on! Besides I want cool stuff under my name. And besides I have been here for a good percentage of doomworlds lifetime, what will they do??

Same thing they did to Esco, mayhap?

Same thing they already did to the-Widow-Maker once before, only this time they'll make it permanent AND send MACVILE_WHORE to "serve" him some cofee, heheheheh.

Peter Heineman:

I don't want to be repetitive, may be you are too busy, but can you send me the Lost Episodes scanned artwork? Oh please, help another doomer came on man!
My e-mail is vegeta@topmail.com.ar