Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

My First Survey at Doomworld!

Hey guys! All I have to do is fill out this Doomworld survey and I could win! LOOK HOW LEGIT IT IS

AND LOOK WHO ELSE WON

LETS GET TO ANSWERING THOSE DOOMWORLD SPECIFIC QUESTIONS SO WE CAN BE WINNERS!!!!!!

I'm dying a little inside when I remember that my otherwise wise and intelligent mother was going to fall for something like this, but thankfully I was there to tell her not to continue by sending our postal code, address and so on. =(

God Bless America, Land of the Free and of Opportunity, where Business is Business and the Free Market Economy makes this possible for everyone up to the challenge!

Danarchy said:

This just reminded me that we used to have a 'polls' subforum.

If you brought it back, Hellbent would have a field day.

bytor said:

oh it pisses me off when i try to use a scrollbar in a pic :/

doh!

Kinda like the time I was reading a webpage I printed out and tried to click a link with my finger? :P

At least that is less painful than pressing on the top of a lightbulb, thinking it's the switch to turn off the alarm clock.

Quasar said:

Kinda like the time I was reading a webpage I printed out and tried to click a link with my finger? :P

Lies. No one does that. They think to themselves "Wouldn't it be funny if I tried to click this link despite it being paper". Lame. Just like people who say a fly landed on their screen and they tried to click it.

And before anyone says anything, please don't; I have seriously poor faith in humanity as it is. If someone actually did something like that, I'd shoot myself.

GOD DAMMIT!

I've always wanted an ipad, but the idiot running this survey only lets people from Maryland in for some reason. :(

My day is ruined.

Planky said:

Lies. No one does that. They think to themselves "Wouldn't it be funny if I tried to click this link despite it being paper". Lame. Just like people who say a fly landed on their screen and they tried to click it.

And before anyone says anything, please don't; I have seriously poor faith in humanity as it is. If someone actually did something like that, I'd shoot myself.

At first when I heard stuff like this I was like "yeah right", but then I heard from a friend of mine that had...

i filled out the survey, refreshed it, filled it out again, refreshed it again and refilled it out. I have three Ipads now. None of them run doom though.

killer2 said:

...did you actually win?

I SURE DID! JUST BY FILLING OUT THAT SIMPLE SURVEY!*

*note - Results may vary