Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

profile missing - starting from scratch...?

I never knew Blazeboard could be so confusing at first.

Hey Ling, I logged on here, checked my profile, and it was clean. I lost everything including my post count (well, now it shows up), my face--er uh...Avatar, my sig, etc. Well, at least my registry remains, but everything else is gone.

I imported all the old accounts over to this new thing, which was no small task, so you ought to thank me for going to the trouble. It even retains your post count for those of you who care.

Well, I guess parts of mine were unrecoverable. I look for my "avatar" on here which is called "caco3.gif" and it's not there, and I deleted the gif image of it a month ago. I'd say I'm screwed.

I guess mine was unrecoverable

That's a nice 479 posts you've racked up in a matter of minutes then.

You gotta show me how to do it. I could beat Lüt in just a matter of seconds. Anyway, upload a new pic.

Good evening, you are not logged in.

Hmmmm... weird. I can post stuff, etc. But somehow I'm not logged in. I'll figure that out later.

Go to the index, and then in the upper right, there's a Username/Password box; fill it out.

As long as you fill the User and Password tabs each time you post there's no problem at all...

It's easier to log in so you don't have to do that all the time. I hate making the ü's every time I post.

Well that means having to redownload PSP7 to convert it to a gif. What a waste of time, but if I have to do it again then I will.

My password is also all screwed up. It's this 15-character long something instead of what it's supposed to be. Huh...

Mine says that 15-character thing too. I can still type the normal one but it doesn't make a difference. I think it could just be spaces filling up a 15-character limit.