• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zoost

QuakeCon 2002 dates announced!

Time flies!!.

At quakecon 2002:
- Doom3 release date is given (0,6 probability)
- Doom3 test is given away (0,7 probability)
- New Id games are announced (0,2 probability)
- Todd is apologizing to doomworld for not giving any information relating to doom3 (0,1 probability)
- Id informs us that JC stopped working for Id, and destroyed all doom3 source code (0,4 probability)
- Id informs us that Doom3 will take at least another year (0.9 probability)

You honestly think that after the screw up with the video in Germany that id will release anything that isn't at least somewhat concrete?

DC

Well gee, maybe you could have _mentioned_ the dates while you were at it, zoost. Aug. 15 - 18 it is, and none of the things you said sound very plausible.

- New screenshots or a video : Most definetly.
- Announcement of new id games : What, Commander Keen Arena ? Quake 4 information is a possibility, though.
- I have no hopes of a Doom Test being released at QuakeCon. John Carmack has always stated he would release the test much closer to the actual release of the game, and it's getting likely the game will not be released this year. Well, maybe they _will_ release some kind of release date so you neer know.

they may show new video .the video may contain some gameplay.more info of multiplayer-only game.

are there anyone going to quakecon this year?

They can show us some concept art of the marine.

"and none of the things you said sound very plausible"

That's why I included the 0.4 probability thing. Some of my assumptions were meant to be funny, Mr FlatHead

He's in the discuss-everything-doom-related-general forum.... and a few other places too, just not the Doom 3 forum.

I believe I saw him post a response to one of the-widow-maker's useless posts in the general forum (not this one mind you).

Yeah, he was far more annoying than I remember him. He's probably a "ned".
Thank God(Ling) for the Mods and Admins.