Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

This is just sickening...

Is it bad that I'm no longer shocked at the level people will stoop down to in order to cause harm to another human being?

Tragedy no doubt, these people should answer for this, whatever the court decides, and the girl should be tried as an adult. Personally, none of them should be allowed to see the light of day ever again, but that is just me.

Mithran Denizen said:

I was actually kind of hoping for something much more gruesome.

I dunno man, getting shot and dragged into a bathtub, where someone is breaking your kneecaps while you are still alive, so that you can fit into some sleeping bag where your going to get burnt to a crisp, sounds like something out of Saw to me.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

Personally, none of them should be allowed to see the light of day ever again, but that is just me.

I've heard that for committing first degree murder in America that you get just that. It might not be applicable for all states, though. But I also think they shouldn't be allowed to see light of day again either.

Jackson retorted with a threat to burn her house down with her family inside.

Sounds like he was a bit of a dick who said some pretty nasty and low stuff in the heat of the moment.

Though what happened to him is still unforgivable on behalf of those that killed him.

DeathevokatioN said:

I've heard that for committing first degree murder in America that you get just that.. [/B](life imprisonment) [b]It might not be applicable for all states, though.

They're in Florida, which means five of the accused could face the death penalty if convicted.

Marion County Police Officer Judge Cochran said:

"It's not something you expect to happen anywhere, particularly not in Marion County. We're a religious community. People move here for the level of quiet."

TBQH, I don't see being a "religious community" as any indication of peacefulness or laid-back demeanor, quite the opposite.

"We're a religious community here. We can't imagine committing things as horrible as burning people we don't like, without even the decorum of a proper stake."

DoomUK said:

Sounds like he was a bit of a dick who said some pretty nasty and low stuff in the heat of the moment.

He did say dumb shit in the heat of the moment... but if you were that age and your girlfriend cheated on you, and found another guy, what would you say to her?

I'm not gonna lie, my first romance also ended in heartbreak, my ex had a quickie with the waiter in the backroom while I was waiting for her to come back from the bathroom, and I even tipped the ass hole who did it. And when I found out about this I also said some stuff I regret saying, although atleast I didn't threaten to do any bodily harm to her.

It's scary when a whole group of people manage to be that vicious at once. Fortunately, Cave Johnson always needs more people for the control group.

LOVING THE COMMENTS.

That's what's happens when we remove the teachings of God from the lives of our children, they move comfortably to mature with the devil, because there cannot be a vacuum in the mind of a person, either God is there or the devil comes in!

These people are prime examples of the absolute filth that pervades Obama's America. Yet if the prosecutor ever did seek the death penalty, in short order Democrats will start squealing "Don't kill them!"

the problem is kids having kids. they have no morals or aspirations in life. welfare takes care of them just have a baby and walla. give the kid to grandparents or who ever and party like there is no tomorrow.

No, you cocks!

When you have millions and millions of people in a country of this size, you have to have a very few who are sick and twisted. It's just statistics. These scumbags in no way represent all of today's youth or society in the least.

DeathevokatioN said:

I saw a comment somewhere there that blamed video games... :) I can't find it anymore though.

here ya go

John Presutti · Staten Island
this sickens me.... the youth of today are so exposed to violence that this is like an ordinary occurance. Its a sign of the changing times... Video games where killing and murdering is for fun... etc
makes me sick.

Comments are awesome, after reading most of them, one or more of these things are supposedly to blame for what happened:

The perpetrators of the crime, the victim of the crime, the parents, jersey shore, video games, facebook, trailer parks, suburban neighborhoods, obama, bush, democrats, republicans, teachers unions, a lack of god, living in a highly religious area, demonic possession...and that's about it I think.

I wonder which one(s) is/are the guilty party?

edit: still looking for a facebook comment to say something along the lines of "The accused should receive a fair and impartial jury trial". Can't find it.

Quast said:

here ya go

John Presutti · Staten Island
this sickens me.... the youth of today are so exposed to violence that this is like an ordinary occurance. Its a sign of the changing times... Video games where killing and murdering is for fun... etc
makes me sick.

Sick, indeed.

DeathevokatioN said:

He did say dumb shit in the heat of the moment... but if you were that age and your girlfriend cheated on you, and found another guy, what would you say to her?

To her? Nothing. In that scenario, I'm fifteen, she's fifteen, and he's eighteen, and we're in Florida, so whatever I have to say, I'll say it to the cops.

Gez said:

To her? Nothing. In that scenario, I'm fifteen, she's fifteen, and he's eighteen, and we're in Florida, so whatever I have to say, I'll say it to the cops.

wait... so basically she's a vicious murderer headed for a death penalty, but also an abused minor? and her new boyfriend is a murderer and a child abuser? america, i'm impressed.

After some more careful research, we have identified the real culprit. This is a more traditional evil, insidious and powerful, as unlike video games it only needs dice, paper and pencil to enthrall young impressionable minds...

VegaKurtsa should have said:

Wait, what?

So a non-video game related topic found its way in a gaming forum?

FTFY

Heh. Wow. If I read this a few years ago it might of had some impact, but now? Not so much.

But one thing's for certain; he won't be resting easy. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to haunt them like in one of those cheesy horror movies. But yeah, this means nothing to me. I read bad news stories on a weekly basis, and after you hear it for the umpteenth time in a short twenty-some-odd years it gets repetitive really fast. There's just no shock value in it anymore.

Besides, it's a waste of time to mourn someone I don't even know personally, unless it's a friend of a friend then I give my condolences, it's only being respectful. Yes, the deed committed is awful, but you just simply can't get bent out of shape over every little horrible thing that happens to people in this world everyday for as long we're still alive, for there is so much worse we'd rather not think about that's going on right now.

So basically in short, I enjoy the misanthrope attitude that Doomworld has.

hex11 said:

This is a more traditional evil, insidious and powerful, as unlike video games it only needs dice, paper and pencil to enthrall young impressionable minds...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!?!

hex11 said:

After some more careful research, we have identified the real culprit. This is a more traditional evil, insidious and powerful, as unlike video games it only needs dice, paper and pencil to enthrall young impressionable minds...

Are you so sure? Research I have made up read somewhere done personally suggests that the Devil's influence sweeps over our children most readily from that most vile and infamous game of roughians, hoodlums, and n'er-do-wells:

DeathevokatioN said:

This is just sickening...

I agree entirely. That is a very badly written article. It's appalling. Who is responsible for training journalists these day?