Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

Plutonia Revisited Community Project demos [-complevel 4]

DSDA page aka prcp

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?id=16429

woo, final version is up in /idgames, so here we go! as promised, i started with pcorf's map13, because it's a neat little arena. it should be a decent starter demo.

map13 uv-max in 3:15

------
note to andy:
memfis' pv01-019, phml's pv13-012 and pv31-103, qaatar's pv12-345 and hock's pv24o102 survived the transition to final release. the other pubtest demos desync.

pv13-315.zip

Edited by Maribo

oh jesus I thought "plutonia rivisited" was simply plu2. looks like i have 30 levels to FDA in free time

Memfis said:

LOL! I wonder if Joshy knew about this route. :)

I haven't watched the demo but according to the time, I'd know what route he's taken. ;-)

Memfis said:

You know you're playing a pcorf map when there is 9 million bulls to kill with berserk.

Map02 UV-Max in 4:32

oh jesus i thought of playing the wad, but if there's way 2 much inflation of zerk raging, i may change idea **

I'm not a Doomgod, so take my optimism with a grain of salt, but I think it can be done.

However, I'm not sure which methods of TAS you used, as you didn't make note of anything specific in the text file, and I couldn't tell from the demo itself. Such information would probably determine exactly how difficult it is to do a regular run.

Qaatar said:

However, I'm not sure which methods of TAS you used, as you didn't make note of anything specific in the text file, and I couldn't tell from the demo itself.

As always , i used rerecording(recordfromto command).

I don't recommend using the doomgod word since it puts the answerer in unpleasant situation.

Anyways it doesn't look too hard map? I dunno about nm100s but at least NM speed shouldn't be a problem at all.

Here's my nomonster run for map24 in 49s.

Btw, the map is VERY dark with the vanilla exe.

pv24no49.zip

didierbertrand said:

map 30 ultra-violence speed in 01:41
will we see an uvmax demo here?

yep, didier, we will

map 30 max in 3:26
(note that bonus demo)

pv30-326.zip

Memfis and didierbertrand, thank you for recording my maps :)

Btw, is the pattern OK?

demo_patternxxxx          "Plutonia Revisited Community Project/((pv[0-3]\d.\d\d\d)|(pv[0-3]\d.+))\.lmp/plutonia.wad|prcp.wad|prcp.deh"
Add it above "Default" patterns in prboom+'s or glboom+'s config.

Map 01 UV-Max in 2:51

pv01-251.zip