Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I LOLed when I saw that :P

Can you speak?

Also cool Doom poster in a wooden house. The wall reminds me of Wolfenstein.

Sodaholic said:

Strangely, you seem like a pretty sleepy guy in this photo, not the hyperactive sugar-rush image I have of you. Maybe the dental surgery caused an exceedingly long (for your standards) lack of sugar?

printz said:

Can you speak?

Yes, but not as well as I'd like.

printz said:

Also cool Doom poster in a wooden house. The wall reminds me of Wolfenstein.

Thanks. I might just take a photo of my whole room for you guys to see later.

Maes said:

Strangely, you seem like a pretty sleepy guy in this photo, not the hyperactive sugar-rush image I have of you. Maybe the dental surgery caused an exceedingly long (for your standards) lack of sugar?

Nah, I'm usually extremely sleepy and subdued in real life at all times, no matter how much of a hyperactive nut I may seem on here.

Ouch that sucks. I've only had to have 1 wisdom tooth extracted.

Maes said:

lol people have an image of him that's not a cloud of pot smoke?

Anyway, I needed all of mine out since they were all crooked and one was even sideways! The painkillers didn't do much of anything so it hurt pretty bad.

Whee, I got prescription opium painkillers from the dentist! :D

Use3D said:

Ouch that sucks. I've only had to have 1 wisdom tooth extracted.

Thanks for your concern. Don't worry about me too much, at this point it just kinda aches, and I'm already able to taste things again and am able to open my jaw pretty far without pain, thankfully.

Felt like making a vlog for the sake of making one. Still feeling pretty 'out of it', even hours after I went under. The dentist told me that he gave me some pretty strong and long lasting stuff to last me till tomorrow morning, which was nice of him.

I remember when I got my wisdoms removed, and I was also under the influence of anesthetics, when my mom was driving me home I kept saying that I wanted to drive the car while drifting in and out of consciousness. :P

He already said it was a galah

edit: oh i see what you mean. the differences don't point to african grey though

edit2: if you do google image search you can seem some galahs with crests like that

Boy don't I look silly.
Still I saw the gray body and red tail and thought African gray.

Me at a creek. It's kinda old. Now, due to hair itching, I tend to wear Finn's Awesome Hat from Adventure Time so I don't get the itches as much, so my picture today wouldn't look interesting.

EDIT: This is me today with Finn's hat.

This is how my phone's main camera got a picture (it was hard to center me in it as I can't see myself this way). It's higher quality than the other camera.
This is my phone's front camera. Note the lower quality; It is inferior in quality to the main camera.

Woah. I just scrolled to the top of that picture and saw ass cheeks. Am I crazy? D:

Krispy said:

Woah. I just scrolled to the top of that picture and saw ass cheeks. Am I crazy? D:

All I see in Pavera's photo behind his head is the couch and the wall. Should I look elsewhere?

DeathevokatioN said:

I remember when I got my wisdoms removed, and I was also under the influence of anesthetics, when my mom was driving me home I kept saying that I wanted to drive the car while drifting in and out of consciousness. :P

no comment.

Nomad said:

Dat pedostache

I lol'd. poor guy X-D

Just me at my desk.

Classier clothing for everyday stuff, business, etc.

Oh, and this. Yep.

Don't think I've actually posted a picture in quite a while. This is the most recent, though this is not my normal expression:

It is the babby's normal expression. She is hellspawn, but I loves her. Being a dad is fun sometimes.

But it's also hard to keep from wanting to throw her out the window a lot of the time.