Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

invictius said:

pics with 35-45 girls each night, it really gets to be a bit much honestly. I was going to complain about not being able to hear girls in clubs talking but that's not important when they want you to perform other actions with and on them ;)

Damn dude... that's quite a lot of poontang XD

"If you've ever wondered what your fellow Doomers look like? Well, we've put together the biggest repository of Doomer photos on the internet."
^This is an excerpt from http://www.doomworld.com/pictures/, and while it may have been true back when it was first published, this quote has long since been inaccurate.

Faces of Doom is currently the largest compilation of Doomer photos, clocking in at 301 total. See for yourself:

Download the full pack of photos and find out who these people are here:
http://www.2shared.com/file/dyXYSevk/Faces_of_Doom.html

It's kind of hilarious that I actually recognize a lot of these faces based on the past "your face here" threads.

Very good effort, stupendous. I would hope for the next one that you properly identify each picture with its associated nickname.

TheCupboard said:

Very good effort, stupendous. I would hope for the next one that you properly identify each picture with its associated nickname.

If you download the Zip, you'll find proper identification in the form of all the filenames. I tried to identify everyone in the video when I started editing, but I got lazy and didn't want to add ~275 callouts in Camtasia. That and it didn't work well with the fast pace of the video.

+ Some one had free time and decided to donate it to making the Doom community that much closely-knit. One liner posts suggesting negative attitudes hold no stock here.

RUSH said:

Someone has a lot of free time

Actually, I haven't had that much free time since I started working.

By the way, if anyone has any photos of people that I'm missing (for instance, the 90% of TokeServ that didn't get saved [RIP Toke]), go ahead and post them as a reply to this thread or email them to me at linkrulezall@gmail.com. I will then add them to the next version.

First!

edit: keyboard goop pic was a nice touch too :)

Look at all those sexy motherfuckers. It's a bit too much, I think I'm going to explode. Oh baby. *breaks into a sweat*

Linkrulezall said:

That be Kitty

I miss the days when she was a regular. One of the first people I ever talked to via online Dooming, alongside Codeimp, Hellbent and DoomRampage of all people. Fucking Doom Connector, man. I remember my brother helping me set that up, the beginning of the mapping and fragging obsession that I've still yet to break... [/rant]

It's alphabetical! :D edit: ish
This is pretty damn cool, kind of shocked how many people I recognise in that.

Clonehunter said:

Damn, that pic of me is so frikken old lol

This a thousand times hahaha holy shit I can't have been more than 18 then.

Oh shit, you did manage to snag a photo of me at 1:07. I'm impressed.

Also sharing the sentiment of the faces I surprisingly can match with a username based on what I remember from the pictures thread.

Guest Unregistered account
NiTROACTiVE said:

Also, good music dude.

Seriously?

Ah sheesh. That photo of me is 6 years old.

And i look like a massive douche.

GreyGhost said:

Have you checked out Jive's old Doom Family Album?

I have now, thanks!

Eris Falling said:

It's alphabetical! :D edit: ish

Yeah, I fucked up the alphabetization at a few points (For instance, one photo of Chrisdragon being called Glaice and the other two calling him Mr. Chris). Sorry about that :v

Joe667 said:

Seriously?

Hang on bud, let me fix that for you: http://tubedubber.com/#f_rZ11y8rzc:c_H3MWVx6JU:0:100:0:0:1

It looks like there's a few pics of when I used to be a boy :O That was a super looonng time ago!

Punk-themed getup. And I, uh, busted that middle button right before I took this picture. Oh well!

I'm at 1.36 with the novelty glasses. Odd that that's the only pic I've put of myself on DW.

Let my hair grow out again and got it styled. If only I could put forward the effort to actually flat iron it more often.

Think Tarin/Boris were in there with the same pic twice. (Probably once as Boris and once as Tarin).

Also, I'm there with two nicks as well. Ebola and Kristus. And Khorus is featured in Kristus2.jpg