Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Wow, I am glad there are some DooMers here who are/were metalheads!

Back in 2006, Metal Church concert.

Myself and my fiancée.

4th Of July. Wearing our family tradition shirt. Well, only I am. Others lost theirs. Had it for over a decade (2000)

Me at the beginning of the Saranac 6 (30 miles & 6 peaks in under 24 hours)

Spoiler

And me on peak 5/6 holding up five fingers because I'm on peak 5/6. I also was eating something
Spoiler

No offense, but how does it feel on an ethical basis to work for a transnational corporation like Nestle, responsible for countless environmental offenses, price gouging, and conglomeration of competitors? What skills did you demonstrate to get this job, from a business perspective? I'm interested in that as well..?

Btw I have an adam's apple just like yours

TheCupboard said:

No offense, but how does it feel on an ethical basis to work for a transnational corporation like Nestle, responsible for countless environmental offenses, price gouging, and conglomeration of competitors? What skills did you demonstrate to get this job, from a business perspective? I'm interested in that as well..?

I don't work at Nestle, I got this shirt from somewhere years ago

Here's me staring at this chick's big tits, playing drums at some gig while stoned (or maybe drunk), with a buddy (James) at his birthday party and last but not least an "Official" TDW band shot. Fun times.

EDIT: In fact, I was probably off my tit in all these photos..

TheCupboard said:

You seem to be channeling Rob Trujillo quite effectively, cool digs!

Yea! THAT'S WHO I WAS THINKING OF BUT COULDN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF!

I hear that all the time!

"Dude you're like a mix between Trujilo and Jack Black!"

Well, it suits the world of metal! :)

(Now I just need to find a band down here..)

"They're sort of like good luck charms in my culture. The blue one symbolizes good health, the green one symbolizes protection from harm."

I can wear ouch face cufflinks for an entire week and get one or two comments, but I wear these pins for one day and a dozen people ask about them.

I'm convinced that Mithran Denizen has Barney Stinson syndrome: the guy simply can't take a bad picture! /jealous

The shaved head is a good look on you, man. You have a great face for it.

I've been growing my hair out, but I think I'll shave it all off as soon as it hits my shoulders.

Mithran Denizen said:

The shaved head is a good look on you, man. You have a great face for it.

I've been growing my hair out, but I think I'll shave it all off as soon as it hits my shoulders.

Thanks brother! You should post a before and after photo when you shave it all off. This Halloween I plan on dressing up as the Doom2 chaingunner if I go to a party. Of course I post those photos here.

This is me while on my vacation to Germany. I visited Wurzburg, Rothenburg and Bamberg. These photos were taken in Rothenburg. I had a wonderful time. Would like to go again next year.

DooM_RO said:

This is me while on my vacation to Germany. I visited Wurzburg, Rothenburg and Bamberg. These photos were taken in Rothenburg. I had a wonderful time. Would like to go again next year.

^Apparently your mind is still on vacation. 'Cus you forgot to post the pic links.

TraceOfSpades said:

A recent photo of yours truly.

I'm digging the shaved head look too, looking good

the_miano said:

I'm digging the shaved head look too, looking good

Much thanks. I look like a super villain in the winter because my glasses are transitions that turn into shades in the sun, and I wear a black trench coat with combat boots when it gets cold out, and I have a large scar on the back of my head from when I fell asleep at the wheel doing 70mph. I love the look. Haha