Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

rdwpa said:

I love this look (assuming the hair isn't a wig).

Thanks. And no, it's not a wig.

You could say, it was inspired by Daisy Berkowitz's hair. Just purple

Spoiler

nxGangrel said:

Thanks. And no, it's not a wig.

You could say, it was inspired by Daisy Berkowitz's hair. Just purple

Ah very cool :D Love his old guitar work. Too bad he didn't stick around w Manson :'(

Me and my lovely daughter :)

The white and teal thing to the right of her face is a little toy with a microphone. We were rockstars right there :D

No thanks, if I wanted to disappoint multiple people at once, I'd go have a threesome instead.

@MistAche. That's a hella sick photo dude!

TraceOfSpades said:

Show us your face, so commandeth Trace.

Ehhh, I don't wanna.

nxGangrel said:

@MistAche. That's a hella sick photo dude!

Ehhh, I don't wanna.

Cheers mate.

Was taken at the mouth of the Kaiwharawhara cave where I live in Wellington, NZL. A labyrinth of underground tunnels sprawl from there underneath the hills and entire surrounding suburb.

FuzzballFox said:

Ugly is not the word I would use~ handsome is one that I would! Lovely hair~ I'm jealous!

Thank you! My hair is about a half inch away from my knee-caps. I plan on growing my hair down to my calves.

Damn man, that hair is intense - you've got me beat, mine's about halfway down the back. I don't think I'll let it get to waist level, but I might feel different in a few months!

Doomkid said:

Damn man, that hair is intense - you've got me beat, mine's about halfway down the back. I don't think I'll let it get to waist level, but I might feel different in a few months!

Haha, thanks, man! Yeah, surprisingly, I find that the longer my hair gets, the easier it is to maintain. I usually have my hair in either a bun, braid, or in a rasta-style tam hat. When I first started growing my hair out, my desired length was waist-length; however, once I reached waist-length, I wanted to grow my hair longer.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Real picture of me irl

Older pic of me. That was two phones ago and like, 3 beards ago. I just chopped it off again for the summer.

RegurgitatedCacoGibs seems to be trying to compete with John Romero for sexiest locks. What's your band shirt say? For a second I thought it was related to Beherit.

Sorry if it's blurry. It was because it was taken from my 3DS which I no longer use anymore. I now use my Android I've gotten from Christmas.

As for the gun, I couldn't find one since when I was finding the stuff for it, Halloween was near :/

Just turned 30 this last February. I've been around actively or lurking since I was in high school. Still get carded everywhere, though.