Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Kontra Kommando said:

Damn, that's nuts. When I went, they injected my arm with a steady flow of sedatives, and put a nitrous oxide tube in my mouth. I recall the dentist was having a conversation with me. I eventually closed my eyes for what seemed like a few seconds, and I woke up two hours later, after the procedure was over.

I've actually fallen asleep at the dentist's a couple of times, without any sedatives.

Kontra Kommando said:

This is what the inside of my face looks like. This was from when I had to get an x-ray 4 years ago. I had a compacted wisdom tooth in the bottom right-hand side.

I have a titanium plate in my jaw from breaking it a few years ago which makes for fascinating dental x-rays.

This is what I look like now.

I was kind of aiming for a Final Fantasy kinda vibe. Maybe sorta like Cloud? But then also like Link from Zelda; Naruto from Naruto? Billy Idol? Who knows to be honest.

I just bleached my hair blonde, point cut it, and put some developer in it so it could look better, and now it looks cool I guess.

Different from orange eh? And way different from my natural black colour too. =)

MrGlide said:

People do not touch this tv.
If you need assistance, please ask.

People still watch Wheel of Fortune?

Here's a more recent picture of myself, my last coronary angiogram. The stent was inserted in 1996 to keep a collapsed artery open and still seems to be doing its job.

DoomzRules said:

This is what I look like now.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f29c/00d44duy84u421czg.jpg

I was kind of aiming for a Final Fantasy kinda vibe. Maybe sorta like Cloud? But then also like Link from Zelda; Naruto from Naruto? Billy Idol? Who knows to be honest.

I just bleached my hair blonde, point cut it, and put some developer in it so it could look better, and now it looks cool I guess.

Different from orange eh? And way different from my natural black colour too. =)

i like your white hair, you look like the main character from Silver Soul.

Chezza said:

You look like one of those Pyramid Schemers trying to convince me to do a 100% commission based door knocking job with promises of a bright future.

Alternately, a mormon not in a white shirt.

Chezza said:

You look like one of those Pyramid Schemers trying to convince me to do a 100% commission based door knocking job with promises of a bright future.

LittleInferno said:

Alternately, a mormon not in a white shirt.

LMAO!

DemonSphere said:

I see an AR15 post and I raise you another.

Building an AR-15, I'm ordering a lower-receiver.

Looking at his other photos of himself in this thread, Demonologist is the guy on the very right in the photo above, though.