Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Chu said:

This one is pretty recent, could've been better but oh well, I was in the middle of 3DGE development when I took it. ;-)

Looking pretty and... 3DGY I'd say! (yeah it's a bad joke I wanna die)

Some more recent pics of me in 4K quality, feeling good babe

Mayhem666 said:

That's me in 2015, in a obvious Black Metal mood i guess lol.

It's a bit "last sighting of XYZ before their unexplained disappearance". :-)

MrGlide said:

pinkie, why are you trying to get banned?

because he's trying to get attention?

he's a troll, just ignore him.

I tend not to look decent in photos, but birds offset that. Here's a picture from last year of me with an Indian eagle-owl.

^ nice pic; that's a cool-looking owl

Ret- said:

Taken recently from my trip to the year 2029.

Wooo

Great pic lol

Ret- said:

Taken recently from my trip to the year 2029.

I mean this with the utmost respect when I say you look like you could be a boss in Streets of Rage.

Ed said:

I mean this with the utmost respect when I say you look like you could be a boss in Streets of Rage.

You have 100% pinpointed my _EXACT_ aim in what I am trying to achieve here. People sometimes ask me (I dress more or less like this most days, I didnt just dress up for this shoot) why I look this way I and say "I'm just trying to look like a late 80s/early 90s side scrolling beat 'em up 16bit video game boss enemy character" haha. A+++++++

Fonze said:

Wooo

Great pic lol

Thanks

roadworx said:

presenting: the most 80s picture ever

I am an absolute 80s obsessed maniac, so thanks!

A bit of backstory behind this pic. I was helping some close friends out with their photoshoot for their new Speed metal band called STALKER as art director, lighting and they borrowed all my leather weaponry, bullet belts and studded accessories in the shoot. If you click that link you can give them a wee listen and see the full band shot of their photos from the same shoot.

Here is my almost 18 year-old self, using my laptop in the bedroom, which I share with my sister. As you may notice, the room as a whole doesn't correspond to my age. It only has changed a bit with the addition of a Jackson JS32 Kelly, a mini Marshall MS2 amp and some handhelds.

Hope I posted it right.

Added bonus: MS-Paint skills

Yey, I am a nerd and I love classic and thrash metal. And God, I wish I had bought a hoodie, instead of this shirt.

Yeah, lots of nice locks, folks. My hair has grown since my last post in here too, it's past my shoulders now. I'll have to remember to find/get a pic sometime before shaving it all off.