Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

23 hours ago, Joshy said:

OOK_9325.jpg.7c343875dff4940a1d5e31398770deed.jpg

A friend of mine took some professional portraits of me, this is one of the good ones. Certainly a talented dude!

My god..

On 2017/7/11 at 5:50 AM, Joshy said:

(Portrait)

For some reason, I think you look like your avatar... I'm crazy, I guess.

Ha, face app... tried it too (played all day with it)... used old, young, smile and spark multiple times, and some color filter later...

kqoeQ7H.jpg

On 11/7/2017 at 9:50 AM, Joshy said:

(portrait)

Huh, Resurgence is in my plans and this will make it hard to curse in your maps' traps since you look like a nice person.

I don't know what I'm saying.

Last time I shared one of these it was a mugshot. This one is about 8-10 months old. Not much has changed physically, except I cut my hair and I prefer it to be this length, and I'm only halfway back to it so old picture it is. Someone the other day said I look 20. Oh how I wish.

IMG_20161204_214615.jpg

Day at the beach with my daughter. We were sitting in front of a little crab shack getting some ice cream! Great day :D

20170716_143151(0).jpg

6 minutes ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

Day at the beach with my daughter. We were sitting in front of a little crab shack getting some ice cream! Great day :D

It always weirds me out when I put a face to a voice in the PS4 party chats. I don't know why, it just never seems like our faces match our voices. Heh

One more. This pic kinda sucks thanks to the flash, but here is me and the missus at my friends movie premier we put together. This was an awesome night :D

20170624_173557.jpg

My "tribute" look to Robert Smith and Siouxsie Sioux (though really I look like this all the time). Even though my hair isn't poofy enough. And still lighting sucks again

blegh.png

Forty five pounds down and fitting back into a 2XL shirt.  To celebrate, I picked up this badass shirt.

(photo removed)

Edited by Tracer

20 hours ago, Tracer said:

Forty five pounds down and fitting back into a 2XL shirt.  To celebrate, I picked up this badass shirt.

Dude that shirt is so cool! Where can I find myself one of these? Sorry to cramp your style but it's happening lol :D

And grats my friend! :P