Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

This isn't just an avatar, I am literally undead Zappa. All those photos I've posted in the past were a farce. Fear my intense cynicism and cigarette smoke.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:16 AM, cyan0s1s said:

I just want people to assume that in real life I am a petite mute anime goth girl brandishing a chainsaw.

If that WAS the case for everyone here in Doomworld, I would be driving an Aston Martin DB9!

On 9/10/2017 at 10:45 AM, damerell said:

I'm invisible.

I'm only invisible when I'm in my car. This ability makes my car invisible as well.

3 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

who want some of this?

Oh god, that looks delicious. Then... I finally realize there's a Megasphere in your avatar..

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

Oh god, that looks delicious. Then... I finally realize there's a Megasphere in your avatar..

Finally eh? XD
Yes, in that grill we have pork, sausage and chicken.

Oh.....btw, I said that I'll put a photo of mine one week ago for this day and I did it...

15 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

You could edit that meat image and put it in spoiler ;) Don't trigger people :"")

It's not my fault for people being like that.

19 minutes ago, EmotionalFelineinaMadstate said:

I have a horrible feeling that those images went in a very specific order.

An advice: Try keeping your comments or thoughts on yourself, otherwise, the rest of the people will believe in other things rather than the purpose of mine (taken a photo while having fun and showing some stuff like traditions for this day). Please consider that.

22 minutes ago, EmotionalFelineinaMadstate said:

I'd just like to say, from the bottom of my heart, yikes.

24 minutes ago, EmotionalFelineinaMadstate said:

I'm positive this was meant as a harmless joke. Roast dog, anyone? ;D

30 minutes ago, EmotionalFelineinaMadstate said:

Actually I had the same thought...

It happens sometimes, when you post/do something with good intentions and result gets worse or weird. Anyway, I think only one photo would be great and traditional stuff could go as status update, for me it just doesn't look aesthetically good now. I'm feeling bad for saying this, sorry, no harm mean.

21 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

It happens sometimes, when you post/do something with good intentions and result gets worse or weird. Anyway, I think only one photo would be great and traditional stuff could go as status update, for me it just doesn't look aesthetically good now. I'm feeling bad for saying this, sorry, no harm mean.

46 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Actually I had the same thought...

I should call this a "bad timing situation"....anyway, forget this quickly and move on.

3 minutes ago, leodoom85 said:

I should call this a "bad timing situation"....anyway, forget this quickly and move on.

Well, basically I'm joking, and I don't really mind this since *reasons may be not suitable to tell*. However, I've never thought about this... so, nice to know.

Isn't there like a whole festival in China dedicated just to eating dog meat? And it's relatively recent too.