Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I am curious about your now previous prescription- SPH, CYL etc- do you have it to share? O:

My job is a lab tech in "big brand" opticians here in town so yeah~ ;P

On 1/6/2018 at 10:47 AM, Fuzzball said:

I am curious about your now previous prescription- SPH, CYL etc- do you have it to share? O:

My job is a lab tech in "big brand" opticians here in town so yeah~ ;P

I WINK!

6 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

@MegalythWhat's the problem? You hair looks cool as h*** :D  Probably I just like long hair better (or the best).

Sometimes i'm just like, I could just cut them to get rid of this and become a normal man. But I still not managed to have the will to do it, because I still like my hair on one side but on another one i'm tired. ""Confusion""

7 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

@MegalythWhat's the problem? You hair looks cool as h*** :D  Probably I just like long hair better (or the best).

I like my spiky hair, I look like a mad scientist. At some point it becomes too long and it won't stand up anymore, at which time I get it cut to a more manageable length and begin the process again.

I quite enjoy looking like a bit of a maniac, it's my version of the Yosemite Sam mudflaps.

@Mayhem666Usually I cut my hair myself, and basically it's just like mowing a lawn on my head, if you get my mean. Therefore, I usually keep my hair short, and I definitely can see the advantages having short hair. However, I like long hair, but I may be too lazy to deal with it... so I don't know, haha. My ex-GF has hair around 1 meter long, and looking at her taking care of her hair makes me somewhat scare about having long hair myself. Yeah, confusion * 999.

@MegalythIndeed, that's my first impression when I saw your hair. I think you must be way smarter than me :D

Here's an interesting fact about me. I've had long hair for almost 10 years but I've never tied it.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, Walter confetti said:

Thanks fuzzball!

I have a control routine visit at 8th of January from the doctor who made the operation, i'll see what he tell me about it...

Did the visit today and the doctor doesn't found any problem in my sight, it even found i have 11/10 of sight! That's pretty amazing!

1 hour ago, DooM_RO said:

Here's an interesting fact about me. I've had long hair for almost 10 years but I've never tied it.

Haha, I used to never tie them during the let's say, first 4 years, and since the last 3-4 years as my hair were growing more longer, I ended up by always having the hair tied, mainly because I was tired of having them in the face or everywhere I didn't want them to be. For example, having my hair in my dish while eating "mmmm".

3 hours ago, DooM_RO said:

I've also had long hair for about 10 years but I have always had to tie it for work regardless of the job. Even in the office I had to tie it up!

Hate tying hair back, so I never do it unless I absolutely have to - at my last job no one seemed to care if I didn't tie it (retail, would you believe) so I stopped bothering :P

I understand the eating problem though, it's annoying and kinda gross when it gets in the way. Potentially a bit painful too.

Bit of a disclaimer that my hair isn't as long and glorious as some of the folks here, but hey, 3 years next week <3

I angrily regret not tying my hair up when it's time to look for something on the floor, or do anything that involves me looking down for that matter. Why must it sabotage me so? I just want to be its friend. 

Edited by Fonze

1 hour ago, Fonze said:

I angerly regret not tying my hair up when it's time to look for something on the floor, or do anything that involves me looking down for that matter. Why must it sabotage me so? I just want to be its friend. 

Everyone knows the true doomer cannot look up or down anyway. If I want to see my feet I have to sit down and squeeze them up into my field of view.

Well, i'm so used now to have the hair tied up in the back that it feels weird when they are not.

One reason that I still have my long hair after 10 years (this year), is because I don't want to loose my 80s metal look hehe.

But let me tell ya'll, when you'll be in the shower and that you have hairs of your head stuck in the butt, you can say you have pretty long hair. lol

Coo, my lists for mapping were more:

1. rooms
  2. textures
  3. monsters and maybe some ammo and stuff

... mind you, it was 1994.

1 hour ago, royaldj said:

You guys like my guns? 😆

I'm liking that style you got going on there haha.

@GarrettChan I'm not sure why you'd think that. I'm no dummy, but I'm not a super-genius either. Just a regular guy with my own set of skills, strengths, weaknesses, and crazy hair.

24 minutes ago, Megalyth said:

@GarrettChan I'm not sure why you'd think that. I'm no dummy, but I'm not a super-genius either. Just a regular guy with my own set of skills, strengths, weaknesses, and crazy hair.

I'm obviously joking :D