Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

On 25/01/2018 at 6:03 AM, Agent6 said:

Unholy fucking hell, you look pretty awesome.

And that corpse paint reminds me of the style Morgan used back in the early days of Marduk, and A. Petterson of Armagedda: https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/A._Petterson/6186

lol these photos I got taken from that moment were really bad in fact, the paint I made was just some random cheap made because I didn't care for the "design". It was done in the cold outside and I wear glasses naturally so I had to remove them to apply that shit. Anyway, I don't even know why we did this, I guess I just wanted to see how I looked dressed like that... Look at this shit lol : (Same time and date)

2fRSTxa.jpg

17 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

lol these photos I got taken from that moment were really bad in fact, the paint I made was just some random cheap made because I didn't care for the "design". It was done in the cold outside and I wear glasses naturally so I had to remove them to apply that shit. Anyway, I don't even know why we did this, I guess I just wanted to see how I looked dressed like that... Look at this shit lol : (Same time and date)

2fRSTxa.jpg

Well as random as you intended to make it, it actually turned ok-ish and similar to a couple of people.

Here it looks like a mixture of Nocturno Culto and Fenriz in the days of Under A Funeral Moon/A Blaze.

23 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

2fRSTxa.jpg

nice Transylvanian Hunger shirt too

lol I liked the result of that picture, it reminds me of somekind of cover album or something. It was taken at the top of a not so high mountain on a rock in the woods while there was a full moon, it was pretty random but still... I had a beer in my right hand lol. (July 2015)

RNVD78N - Imgur.jpg

On 1/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, Mr. Freeze said:

26992563_2139521996074603_60558502114838

About damn time I took a photo of myself. 

For a full second you were Trent Reznor to me.

COPY OF A COPY OF A

15 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

For a full second you were Trent Reznor to me.

he wouldn't be caught dead using a non-apple product :P

7 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

lol I liked the result of that picture, it reminds me of somekind of cover album or something. It was taken at the top of a not so high mountain on a rock in the woods while there was a full moon, it was pretty random but still... I had a beer in my right hand lol. (July 2015)

RNVD78N - Imgur.jpg

This must be an alternative version of Panzerfaust, loving how the surroundings look.

Yeah, taken 2 hours ago......btw, my cousin is behind me :)

Enjoy the smoking volcano.

IMG_20180205_112520.jpg.aef6de21cb3926fd3191e1c9de066886.jpg

11 hours ago, Don_Faparotti said:

Who says you can't wear denim on denim?!?! My Monday look

doom.jpg

Might be a monday look, but its not YOUR monday look. this is an image from instagram that you've taken and are pretending its you =) Meant to post a picture of yourself, not someone else.

1 hour ago, Eris Falling said:

So, who is it?

I can go back over it, but both this picture and the one he posted on a previous page are from two DIFFERENT people's instagram pages.

A google image search will show it.

This is spicy, me likey.

I've never understood why people do this kind of thing, is it a lack of confidence kinda deal or is it a weird ego inflation attempt?

Bizarre. Also, compare that picture with one from the second post on the previous page (from an apparently different poster) - same wallety-thing, same belt. Odd. 

A photo of mine from a back in summer 2017,i didn't have enough storage space to actually take the picture so i took a screenshot of it instead XD

Screenshot_2017-09-21-02-24-03-1.png

@SOSU @TFK both of you look like 7 years older than you actually are omg so jealous

Alright, I guess I'll take advantage of this being the 69th page and grace it with my edgy self

25036156_1785223308438724_22035667210658

You didn't expect me to look like this, did you?

-------------------------------

4 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

I've never understood why people do this kind of thing, is it a lack of confidence kinda deal or is it a weird ego inflation attempt?

IMO it's so that people could present themselves as real actual living people and not just usernames. So that there would be more to them than just a username and an avatar. I dunno tho ayy lmao

6 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

@SOSU @TFK both of you look like 7 years older than you actually are omg so jealous

I get that often lel

7 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

Alright, I guess I'll take advantage of this being the 69th page and grace it with my edgy self

You were waiting for the 69th page too? XD

Pretty dumb to post someone elses stuff as their own. Once some neighbour did it to me. Initially I had thought could be a new friend, but then found out he had posted some picture of a model I did as his model. All trust to him dropped instantly. Pfft...

I was outside during the day, apparently too sleepy to close all buttons.

krH5daVl.jpg

26 minutes ago, cyan0s1s said:

My new Converse hi-tops, purple of course.

LlTPNLR.jpg

I see your purple converse and raise my own :D they're a bitch and a half to get on and off tho lol

WIN_20180209_14_17_53_Pro.jpg

Nice shoes you both have here, I wear converse shoes since the last 8 years or so. I went from classic, grey and total black ones :)