Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

On 09/03/2018 at 4:54 AM, loveless said:

I cut it about two and a half years ago.  Before that it was approximately 3-4 inches above my belly button.  

How long is your hair?

Well they goes to my belt or near my butt on my back if I can describe it like that.

I just LOVE Gothic Architecture. Took this at the top of the Kaiser Dom in Frankfurt. Beautiful city! Germans have a lot to be proud of.

N5fepeL.jpg

Excellent shirt, so psychedelic.

Dyed my hair with henna yesterday. Here's before coloring:

teV9lmg.jpg

Here's after, looks like it worked, read it may get darker in the next couple days, hope it would stay this bright:

wA3YavQ.jpg

Thanks so much everyone!

I don’t know what that Colonel Sanders picture means and I imagine that I probably don’t want to know

14 minutes ago, printz said:

Thirded what Mayhem666 and Ledillman said.

Yeah, agreed that she looks cute. 

Personally, I didn't know angry clouds could wear glasses, but you make 'em look good essel ;)

Also I like how the fire extinguisher sign points down to you, heh; I find this appropriate.

On 3/26/2018 at 2:59 PM, DooM_RO said:

I just LOVE Gothic Architecture. Took this at the top of the Kaiser Dom in Frankfurt. Beautiful city! Germans have a lot to be proud of.

Isn't it a little bit early in the day to start talking about gothic architecture?

6 hours ago, R4L said:

Isn't it a little bit early in the day to start talking about gothic architecture?

Never too late (or early) to talk about gothic architecture. It's the raison d'être for so many excellent & atmospheric computer games.

I recall a virtual reality "walkthrough" of Notre Dame Cathedral, which made me dream of creating virtual architecture of that caliber.

[For those who lack the patience to navigate the ND Cathedral on their own, here is a pretty cool "fly-by" of the place using the Unreal engine.]

Me, 10 years ago. 

You know what's so special about this? I had short hair!!!

Elu3aRj - Imgur.jpg

Edited by Mayhem666

19 hours ago, ReX said:

Never too late (or early) to talk about gothic architecture. It's the raison d'être for so many excellent & atmospheric computer games.

I recall a virtual reality "walkthrough" of Notre Dame Cathedral, which made me dream of creating virtual architecture of that caliber.

[For those who lack the patience to navigate the ND Cathedral on their own, here is a pretty cool "fly-by" of the place using the Unreal engine.]

Might have went over your head a bit.

It's been a long time since I last posted here. Anyways, here's a picture that was taken on December 6, 2017 on my 25th birthday. I was also starting a vacation at the time along with my family, which can be read about here.

IMG_1890_small.jpg