Post a picture of yourself!

18 minutes ago, Ledillman said:

Eating rice to celebrate my birthday

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Fam, those are noodles.

23 minutes ago, loveless said:

Fam, those are noodles.

I think it’s that fancy new strain of extremely long-grain floppy rice

Just saw this thread, surfin' around and so i thought "why not?" and then i thought, well just put up a guitar video. Then i thought, screw it, just put up both.

Here's me with my awesome guitar and some of my treasures:

NCM_0238.JPG

2 hours ago, Ledillman said:

oh reeaaally

Hey, those are pasta rice noodles sent to you especially for your bday yo....

:)

Also, happy bday

a rice noodle is no longer "rice", it's a noodle, and if anyone disagrees then we can meet behind the dwango5 plasmagun at 5:00.

Helloween shopping last year haha

22228430_10156688337932892_9043352054488

Went into Helsinki Pride today. There were apparently some 100000 people there. At first I was having panic attacks when I went to the starting place for the march. Again when the march started. Eventually I calmed down. Was delighted to see the toilets when arriving at the park area with the concert. Lucky I brought my own toilet paper, because the toilet paper was all gone. Met with some online friend for the first time and we were dancing for some hour or something. Ate some vegetarian burrito with seitan in it, sounds like satan, burned my tongue in it, it was so hot. Met with some more people later. When I got back closer to home, there was hardly anyone around. Colors are still flashing in my eyes, feel kind of like high, though I only had water. Was a very fun day, survived through my fears of large crowds, bright light and large areas, and could be just myself.

The friend took this pic. Whole journey in the link above.

gatxzil.jpg

I'm not that big of a fan of this pic of me because it makes me look younger than I really am, but at least I'm somewhat looking into the camera.  Most of my other pics are all of me looking off to the side.  Guess that's kinda what happens when you got two monitors at 90 degree angles from one another. ;)

A8veb6d.jpg

Seeing the amount of musicians in doom community I should fit just right in :)
FQxrUzQ.jpg
Me after recording last guitar solo and lead parts for our black metal album :) We finished all remaining parts today as well, so we're done with the recording stage!

One of the most recent picture of myself, from our band's photoshoot. May 2018! Guess the musical style by the imagery? -;)

Photo 5.jpg

@DesecratorJ Daaaamn, looking awesome as always.

Thrash I guess, last time you said that's gonna be the style of the band. Inspired by early Destruction and Sodom maybe too.

That was the day before vacation. 

Spoiler

JTJaF77-OBg.jpg

And on same day after few hours when I realised I'm not a tankovanya aymore:

Spoiler

qO2IgU2xYF0.jpg