Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

1 hour ago, Major Arlene said:

I got a new headset, it's a much more comfortable set if I'm honest, got it on an awesome sale, too :D

43143986_10215394582649523_8426531848259108864_n.jpg

Nice! I use a cheap Logitech headset from Walmart. I've tried upgrading, but it's hard finding something that's both quality and comfortable... the old one just feels like a decent balance between the two.

Does it really glow like that (and, followup question, isn't that really annoying)?

I got a cheap second-hand one; I find they don't last forever, so I don't want a pricey one...

17 minutes ago, damerell said:

Does it really glow like that (and, followup question, isn't that really annoying)?

I got a cheap second-hand one; I find they don't last forever, so I don't want a pricey one...

yep, it glows pretty bright! it's not, I'm used to practically everything glowing on my computer and peripherals, I like the aesthetic of it. 

It was like $37 on Amazon, I use Prime so I'm not sure if that's a Prime exclusive price or not, they're originally almost $200.

How do you guys like my beer tab necklace I made myself.  Yeah, I guess I drink too much.  :)

20181006_011557_zpsbdxezw2k.jpg

@Phobus You look a bit like Doomguy or any character suitable to put into Doom as the protagonist. I think even the Doom colour palette can have that without big loss. In fact didn't you already enter the military for awhile? Or am I mistaken?

A few cartoon drawings based off of my real life self. They're from a Deviantart user by the name of Sandvvich who disabled his account, possibly due to the crazies there.

wolf_3d_fanart_by_yatterhog-d9fhiro.png

man_who_is_a_drilling_puzzle_dragon_by_yatterhog-d8tdh7w.png

gaming_trainer_james_lee__br_or_before_reboot__by_komaniacjim-d9qngg6.png

behold_the_man_who_is_a_thinking_puzzle_dragon_by_yatterhog-d8tdh7h.png

I think you may have seen one or both of these before; these stoaty new forums make it tricky to check. However, I thought I should try to get it back to actual photos of actual us:

a4.jpg

intrepid-david.jpg

And here's a definitely new to Doomworld one, but fair warning, it's me having just broken my jaw, blood and all:

Spoiler

DSCF0567.jpg

17 hours ago, printz said:

@Phobus You look a bit like Doomguy or any character suitable to put into Doom as the protagonist. I think even the Doom colour palette can have that without big loss. In fact didn't you already enter the military for awhile? Or am I mistaken?

Yeah, I was in the British army for a couple of years. I left in February.

14 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Flipping the bird really doesn't make you look cool mate, just throwing it out there. :p

He's not, he just burned his finger and he's blowing on it.

6 hours ago, Gaia74 said:

I never upload a picture of me because I am too ugly :"v

If people are liking my photos you have no excuse.