Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

On 7/18/2019 at 2:40 AM, theDia said:

Because Doom is my secret-life I have no Dooming-pics of myself. This is the promotional pic from my last podcast-project, because IRL I´m a film-critic since the early 1980ies (that's why I'm holding my favourite movie from 2018 in my hands here). :)

Dia-2019-01-22.jpg

I would love to hear your critic on the latest Doom movie, when it's out.

Edited by Chezza

On 9/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, Crunchynut44 said:

Me, my sister, and my amazing editing skills.

20190927_115339.jpg

Dolph Lundgren at the beach

Depressed on the sofa. Was in some relationship for about 2 months, then it ended and I cried for a while. Tried to avoid crying in public, then cried some more when I got back home.

SCo7HZf.jpg

4 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

Depressed on the sofa. Was in some relationship for about 2 months, then it ended and I cried for a while. Tried to avoid crying in public, then cried some more when I got back home.

hugs

On 10/21/2019 at 4:20 AM, TwinBeast said:

SCo7HZf.jpg

I'm sorry about what you've been through. A month ago I told someone I loved them and it was the first time I ever done that with another, they never answered and I found it hard to deal with as I wasn't used to it, beforehand I had some feeling that something like that could happen and I thought I'd be able to handle it but I guess not.

It can be very difficult to put your feelings out there and become vulnerable, but there are not many more things I can think of that have the potential to be worth it. 

Allow yourself some time to understand your feelings, every situation is a chance to learn something. Not too long though, if a relationship is something you want, there's someone out there to whom you are also worth the effort, I'm sure.

Probably the better one of myself i just looks on pics even more ugly :)

20180310_173022.jpg.8b2de7d569cc445d14d9467d7be1e9d6.jpg

Edited by Marlamir

On 11/5/2019 at 10:41 PM, Marlamir said:

20180310_173022.jpg.8b2de7d569cc445d14d9467d7be1e9d6.jpg

Nah man, you look cool dude! Push away the negative thinking about yourself brother!

On 11/5/2019 at 3:41 PM, Marlamir said:

No way, you look good, man! Like @Casketkrusher said, "push away the negative thinking". You've got nothing to worry about.