Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

On 7/1/2022 at 12:29 AM, Murdoch said:

Now you post this picture, I think I have a vague memory of trying to play Doom with the mouse back in the day, moving forward by basically bashing it repeatedly, thinking "this is dumb" and then going keyboard only. Apparently it did not occur to me you could use both at once.

I think I played Wolfenstein 3D with keyboard and mouse, but alternated them. If I needed precision aiming / movement, I used the mouse. Then if the situation was more casual, I used the keyboard.

And my superhero outfit at Helsinki Pride:

mGydHlh.jpg

KVP5UuG.jpg

2 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

I think I played Wolfenstein 3D with keyboard and mouse, but alternated them. If I needed precision aiming / movement, I used the mouse. Then if the situation was more casual, I used the keyboard.

Hmmm... my memory may be from the Wolf3D days and as a consequence I never tried it with Doom? Ah memory, you are a fickle mistress.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:54 AM, nicolas monti said:

Today enjoying the scarce sunlight of winter

IMG-20220630-WA0033.jpg

Are you from Spain?

Just now, nicolas monti said:

From Argentina, the end of the world.

I asked you it because the background of photo looks a typical spanish street xd + I saw that spanish sentence xd

5 hours ago, HERRGOTT said:

I asked you it because the background of photo looks a typical spanish street xd + I saw that spanish sentence xd

Buenos aires, the capital city has some european architecture in the main areas, despite that the country is downhill since many many decades.

23 hours ago, TwinBeast said:

my superhero outfit at Helsinki Pride

I love that outfit, I hope I can come up with something as creative when CSD Hamburg rolls around!

Also: A cozy outfit, completely unfit for summer.

20220529_1934162.png

Edit: Just realized the picture was doubled jc 😓

Edited by Yumheart

3 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

292fa7c0dff192cc.jpg

I desperately need to color my hair back to black.

O c'mon, it's not that bad how it is, like mine except without the natural blond highlights.

No scratch that. More like something midway between dirty blond and the color above with blond highlights/ends D:)

Edited by LadyMistDragon

IMG_20220716_205331.jpg.4286c3dc4c3f8616899b183a6421cf9b.jpg

His first time seeing the ocean. Not sure if he was reenacting Exodus or something, but he was very excited.

Well, I've bought some more weight lifting equipment at home. Did some calculations that getting a barbell + weight plates + stands + bench would cost the same amount as going 3x a week to the gym for a year, but I can use the weight lifting equipment at home for several years (and I'm not getting to know people at the gym, so no point going there for socializing with people while lifting). Hmm.. so far I've got a 8.839kg barbell + 167g locks (weighed them with my kitchen scale :D), 2x10kg, 6x5kg and 4x.2.5kg rubber coated plates (10kg and 2.5kg plates weigh a little more than they're supposed to and 5kg plates weigh a little less) and the stands, need to get the bench later.

So this is approximately 52.5kg (the little black plates are 1.25kg, which I've yet to measure how accurately they are the weights they're supposed to be). Smiling a bit after lifting it up. The barbell could handle 200kg and the stands could handle 250kg. I'll probably never reach these amounts in any lifts.

rQTsPp1.gif

Yea, maybe I was a little bored when I was using the kitchen scale to weigh all these in 1g accuracy :D

My wife and I on the cover of the local news rag from my hometown. This is framed in the living room. 

Screenshot_20220731-001251_Facebook.jpg.ff4a12a8fad714bb70b561d6ce4ec5c0.jpg

On 6/30/2022 at 4:13 PM, Arrowhead said:

kzdzq6a.jpg:)

I want to know where I can buy that shirt! I love it dude!!!

@Alex S.   I bought it from an eBayer from Russia.

He didn't have this design listed, just a lost souls design, so I asked him if he had any other Doom patterns lying around. He did, and so I ordered this one (and a cacodemon one) from him, after he made them available for me.

After the recent events in Eastern Europe occurred, the account quietly disappeared. You can still find it on eBay, but there are no items listed.

I don't know if it's possible to do still, but you could try sending a message.

Spoiler

Account name is: 'a11good', if you're interested.

:)

I've already done a couple pics of my face, so here's my outfit from today

IMG_20220810_220922.jpg

A windbreaker, orange crop tank and black skinny jeans. I was feeling very edgy after an especially productive mapping session <3

On 7/31/2022 at 12:15 AM, Ed said:

My wife and I on the cover of the local news rag from my hometown. This is framed in the living room. 

Another New Englander! There sure are a lot of us on here! I'm from Dover, NH, and you're definitely from MA.