Post a picture of yourself!

3 minutes ago, Jayextee said:

Spooky twat hit the club again tonight.

image.png.b4f0d1df169e470631ad4f9b7fdeaaa0.png

*High tempo EBM plays in the background*

Just now, Ed said:

*High tempo EBM plays in the background*

It's like you were there with us! ;)

I've had a look at the start of this thread and I'm genuinely surprised how many of the links still work after 7-8 years. Including those awful afro pictures of me. Never again.

So much has happened in just the last seven months. I still look the same, but I'm happier and healthier. Finally escaped the midwest, moved to Utah, and turned my life around completely. So here's a selfie from today when I was taking an unauthorized smoke break.

Snapchat-85926522.jpg

@Impie Seems like a good idea.

In my grey worker clothes. One week left of work practice in the kindergarten I've been at about a month now. They'll rate my performance there then.

ziU1s7x.jpg

When you literally feel your freedom almost there, and soon your bounds will be broken.

IMG_20190305_215836.jpg.d8db196377106716ea78826fc3ba9139.jpg

ALSO there's a pic that perfectly illustrating my despair because of last few months in my life were absolute shitfest. 

IMG_20190305_215830.jpg.c50271f3e079b6cc1ec04edaa02d67cb.jpg

Well uhhh... Right, guess i become bit deranged... Holy hell...

@leodoom85cool effect, can happen with other lights too. Sometimes I get some curvy light beams from street lamps at night.

Did some sword practice. Should think of a different place for clothes than the sofa.
YenfzD0.jpg

28 minutes ago, TwinBeast said:

@leodoom85cool effect, can happen with other lights too. Sometimes I get some curvy light beams from street lamps at night.

Did some sword practice. Should think of a different place for clothes than the sofa.

About lights...yeah, it happens naturally and without using some editing at all ;)

My gf thought this was nice since Mistral usually sleeps at the foot of the bed or in front of the footboard on the floor, I however was not expecting to wake up to my own phone's flash led...
IMG_20190103_0331081.jpg